Europe's sportiest team building app offers your organization the best digital solution to strengthen team spirit in a sporty and effective way.
True to the motto "A match at any time" you can constantly challenge yourself in 28 sports and find yourself in internal fun leagues. Challenges that can be called at any time also promote internal exchange and the integration of new members. Each match with a new pairing brings points for a common goal - active team building with a high social impact! Suitable for companies, bouldering halls, clubs, pubs, loose sports groups and other organizations.
Why Court Culture?
Court Culture stands for a future that is sporty, strengthens society and connects cultures.
The permanently free version of the app offers you an interactive sports map with over 4,000 public courts. You will find a real challenge in the emotional leisure league. Play matches with your sports buddies at any time and compare yourself with the entire city. You can save your results so you can fine-tune your individual statistics over a long period of time. If you want to use all these functions internally with your organization, then start a trial month with an unlimited number of members.
The 6 reasons your business needs the app
1. Strengthens team building: The sports cosmos promotes internal exchange throughout the company and creates positive group dynamics.
2. Increases company loyalty: It is important to retain good and competent employees in order to save time and costs when hiring new staff.
3. Promotes mental health: A sporting and social balance during work breaks has a positive effect on physical and mental health.
4. Strengthens the corporate culture: If your employees enjoy coming to work and enjoy their day-to-day work, productivity increases enormously.
5. Supports the onboarding process New employees are playfully linked to the existing team and emotionally bound to the new company.
6. Helps with climate protection: With every climate-active challenge, your company supports a tree project and thus the reforestation of our planet.
28 sports to choose from:
Table tennis • Roundnet • Basketball • Soccer • Volleyball • Tennis • Darts • Foosball • Billiards • Airhockey • Shuffleboard • Chess • Backgammon • Bouldering • Rock Paper Scissors • Paper Airplane Long Throw • Skate • Fitness • Climbing • Boule • Frisbee • Bike • Slackline • Handball • Surfing • Parkour • Yoga • Diving • Swimming • Teqball • Badminton • Squash • American Football • Rugby • Cricket • Golf • Wakeboarding • Viking Chess • Running • Foot Volleyball • Kayaking