Experience the Juvent Wind farm and get live information about the wind turbines and the current alarm events.
With 16 wind turbines, the wind farm on the Mont-Crosin and Mont-Soleil in the Bernese Jura is the biggest and oldest of Switzerland.
Its history began in 1996 with the construction of the first 3 wind turbines on the Mont-Crosin, close to the existing solar plant by Juvent SA, a subsidiary of the energy and infrastructure company BKW.
After multiple extensions, the wind farm currently consists of 16 wind turbines.
With a yearly production of about 70 GWh, the wind farm can supply more than 15'000 households with wind power.
Main app functionalities:
- Turbines overview on an interactive map
- Live production data of the wind farm
- Detail overview of the power, ambient temperature, wind speed, wind direction of each individual turbine
- Chart of the produced power over the last 48 hours
- Notifications in case of lightning, storm or ice fall/ice throw risk
- Announcements on the home page