The PROFI TRAINER from Gehri Boat School for theoretical and practical boat testing on all Swiss waters!
Almost 100% pass rate on the first boat test.
WITH THE RIGHT THEORY QUESTIONS, MULTIPLE RESPONSES FOR THE BOAT THEORY EXAM 2022/23
***SAVE TIME AND INTELLIGENTLY LEARN ALL THEORY QUESTIONS FOR THE BOAT TEST***
***FOR MOTORBOAT CAT. A AND SAILING BOAT CAT.D***
***QUESTION AND ANSWERS FOR BOAT THEORY EXAM 2022/23***
***OPTIMIZED DISPLAY FOR TABLET***
* More than 540 always up-to-date exam questions ensure optimal preparation for the boat exam throughout Switzerland
* The complete collection of questions is based on the official exam questions and the Inland Shipping Ordinance of February 20, 2020
* Detailed explanatory texts with photos and illustrations show you the connections between the questions
* Simple user interface: The operation of the app is self-explanatory and optimized for smartphones and tablets
* You can save tricky questions in the app so that you can practice them again later
* Thanks to the exam mode, you can familiarize yourself with the exam situation in advance
* Tablets: Simulated exam mode like the official theory exam
* Thanks to many photos and illustrations from practice, you can also learn for the practical boat test without any additional effort!
* Thanks to Live Update, you always have the latest theory questions and answers
* In the explanatory texts you will find page references to the theory book Bootstheorie.ch
* Once installed, the app works without an internet connection
* Languages: German - French - Italian
In order to familiarize yourself in detail with the regulations and rules of boat theory, we recommend further teaching materials such as the theory book "Bootstheorie.ch, which is available as an e-book or printed version".
Further information is available at www.app-bootstheorie.ch
Andreas Gehri, boating instructor, has been responsible for the collection of questions since 1994.
Do you need help, do you have questions, criticism or suggestions?
Write to us at email@example.com
A skipper's license is required in Switzerland to operate a ship with more than 6 kW drive power or a sailing ship with more than 15 m2 of sail area.
For this purpose, a theoretical as well as a practical boat test must be taken.
The theory test for motorboats and sailing ships is the same and is carried out throughout Switzerland with the same theory questions.
The shipping offices of the cantons of residence are responsible for conducting the theoretical boat test.
We hope you enjoy learning and always have a hand's breadth of water under your keel.
Author and boating instructor with Federal Diploma certificate