Sabretooth is a sophisticated, simple, powerful, modular GIS framework for mobile and stationary use.
* NOTE *: This is the mobile app for Sabretooth. In order to use them, a Sabretooth infrastructure must be available. Please continue reading below for more detailed information or at https://sabretooth.ch/
We ask you to report bugs via firstname.lastname@example.org instead of giving a bad rating.
With Sabretooth you can:
* Easily and quickly create data tables with attributes and geometries (points, lines and surfaces)
* capture data directly online with the mobile device
* Create a WMS (Web Map Service) from the defined data tables and integrate it into your own GIS applications.
* Enter and edit data offline in the field Data
This is the mobile app for Sabretooth. It can NOT be used without a sabretooth backend. Further information and demo systems can be found at https://demo.sabretooth.ch/
The aim of the Sabretooth app and infrastructure is to create simple geo-applications without GIS knowledge in a short time and already begin with the collection / editing of geographically linked data.
* Application stack consisting of:
* mobile apps for Android and iOS (frontend)
* Web application for managing and creating geo-topics, data and users
* PostGIS database based on PostgreSQL
* Mapserver for the WMS release
* Define geometry topics with their own attribute fields / types
* Support of point, line and surface geometries
* Support of multiple sub-records per geometry
* Definition of projects with several topics
* Create Mapserver Mapfiles / WMS services from templates
* WMS styling by classifying the data using attribute columns
* Sophisticated authorization concept
* Plugin infrastructure for implementing custom hooks / functionalities
* based on independent open source components and frameworks
* User data is stored in specially created tables and can be edited / read using database tools
* REST / JSON backend
* App is offline usable