Won 2nd place at the "Random Hacks of Kindness 2010"
Press "menu" for further Options
Note: apps are not allowed to dial emergency numbers themselves. The other numbers (poison, pastoral help etc. are called immediately when activated.
G+ beta test community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/105642448094132449240
- You need to do a emergency call and want to submit your position?
You have the possibility to do an emergency call directly from the app’s home screen. The current location (street/city) is displayed there as well.. The location can be examined further on a map view and be sent via Email/SMS.
- You would like to carry major steps for first-aid all time with you?
As a first-aid provider you will get a well-structured and pictured workflow for immediate-aid, accidents, fire and poisoning.
The breakdown service page provides additionally an option to directly call the police and the breakdown service. It is also possible to take pictures of the accident and store them in your picture gallery.
- You would like to store your ”in case of emergency” records to be well prepared?
For cases of emergency you can store your personal I.C.E. records. The following personal data can be stored: name, address, birthday, gender, health insurance, height, weight, pregnancy, organ donation, blood group and an arbitrary number of pharmaceuticals, injuries, allergies, attending doctors and emergency contacts (in case of emergency contacts). Your data is directly stored on your smartphone - you do not need an Internet connection. In that way the stored data is accessible without any time delay.
During the process of pharmaceuticals acquisition it is possible to define daily or day-specific application rates (morning/noon/evening, 1/4 up to 50 pills as single dose). This way you can create your personal application rate plan.
- You would store secure credit/debit cards data to be able to cancel if the cards are lost?
It is possible to enrich your personal data by your identity card id, drivers license ID and an arbitrary number of credit/rail/bonus card ids to have easy access to all of your data in case of robbery/losing. This data is protected by a password and is stored encrypted on your iPhone. With this functionality you can directly dial the number of the card cancellation service while getting a summary of all entered card ids.
- You would like to find a doctor or hospital or pharmacy near your location?
The search for medical-aid uses your current location and displays all hits in the selected category of doctors around you. Your viewing direction will be visualized to ease up orientation. The search is split up into categories such as clinics, pharmacies, pediatrists and fields of medical expertise. Search results are shown in a surrounding map as well as in a list. The detail view shows the address, offers to start a navigation to the doctor’s location and to call the doctor directly (if the related information is available).
The free version of the app is currently designed to be used in Germany only, thus German emergency call numbers are configured. To obtain numbers for other (supported) countries the travel extension has to be installed.
No responsibility is taken for the correctness of this information and the content of the app. This description includes some non-free features from the in-app store. Map-data provided by Google.
Supported languages (20): 中文（繁體）, Čeština, Dansk, Deutsch, Español, Français, 日本語, 한국어, हिन्दी, עברית, Italiano, Magyar, Nederlands, Norsk, Polski, Português, Pусский, Suomi, Svenska.
* Custom screen lock – app can be accessed through password protected screen lock. In Case of an Emergency - emergency services & hospital staff will only have access to ICE Emergency app.
* Emergency Services – automatic number update for Ambulance, Fire & Police when you travel abroad; 230+ countries
* SOS – sends SOS message to your Emergency Contacts, automatically includes GPS location
* Advanced Silent Mode – never miss an urgent Call or Message while phone is on Silent Mode
* Healthcare Providers – location based listing for Hospitals, Doctors, Dentists and Pharmacies (using Google maps). Call any Healthcare Provider from App, view location map, directions and website. PLEASE NOTE: the app captures the data from Google maps and displays the results. App has no control of the results that are displayed since they are downloaded from Google maps.
* Emergency Contacts – Call or SMS from App
* Medical History – vital information for first responders and hospital staff:
+ Blood group
+ Diabetic information
+ Doctors information – call directly from App
+ Medical condition
+ Medical Insurance – call directly from App
The number of situations which can give rise to an emergency are infinite . . .
Matrix Mobile Application’s In Case of Emergency app can help save your life in an unexpected emergency. App includes most useful features of any emergency app for Android.
Keywords: in case of emergency, ice, emergency, emergency contact, hospital, doctor, pharmacy, dentist, SOS, emergency services, ambulance, fire, police, hospital, hospital listing, doctor, doctor listing, medical history, allergy, blood group, diabetic, medical condition, medication, vaccine, medical insurance, emergency call, automatic update, lock screen, silent call, silent mobile, silent phone, best silencer, call blocker, block email, block text, SMS blocker
* Quick navigation to critical information
* Custom bookmarks let you quickly return to your favorite pages
* Search capability
* Add notes to a page
* Current ACLS Algorithms
* 12-Lead EKG Section & Acute MI
* Airway Management / RSI
* Top Prescription Drugs
* Emergency & ACLS Drugs
* IV Drips, Drug Infusions, Dosages
* Poisons & Overdose / “Rave” Drugs
* Medical Emergencies Section
* Fibrinolytics for AMI & Stroke / CVA
* Childbirth, Diabetic, Respiratory Distress
* Pediatric Resuscitation, Drug Doses, Vitals
* Trauma, Triage, MCI, Glasgow Coma Scales
* Pulse Oximetry, Infectious Diseases
* Quick EMS Spanish Translations
* Lab Values, Metrics, Notes
* Interactive calculators
“THE ORIGINAL AND STILL THE BEST” —EMS Magazine
The original EMS Field Guide® from Informed Publishing—the trusted leader in emergency reference information since 1986 —is now available as an Android Application.
Twenty-three years after publication, the EMS Field Guide remains the most widely-used reference in EMS history. Carried in the pockets, phones and emergency vehicles of millions of first responders, this is the guide EMS Magazine calls “the original and still the best.”
The EMS Field Guide app puts critical information at your fingertips with rich content, detailed illustrations and pioneering features. This app is available in two editions— Advanced Life Support (ALS) and Basic & Intermediate Life Support (BLS)—designed specifically to correspond with each tier of EMT certification and practice, so you know you have the right tool for your job.
The Advanced Life Support (ACLS) app equips the Paramedic or EMT-P to triage and address trauma. It provides fast, easy access to vital assessment information, medications, and drug doses; quick interpretation of 12-Lead EKGs; and the latest CPR and ACLS algorithms from the American Heart Association (AHA). The ACLS app is also suitable for Intermediates whose practice orders require a more detailed understanding of these topics.
NOTE: For issues related to problems downloading the app or with refunds please call 1-888-624-8014 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact us before leaving negative reviews.
Designed for medical staff in training and in practice, each lab contains important clinical information, critical lab values, differential diagnoses, tube colors, useful websites, and easy access to related lab values needed for work in a hospital or primary practice care setting. You also have the ability to edit the lab values and tube colors to match your current institution as well as write notes about a lab to remember later. All of this in a polished, easy to use interface that quickly lets you search for labs you might have not encountered (by both common name and abbreviations), save favorite labs for easy access, and view the last 20 labs to quickly get back to what you were looking at before.
What makes this app better that the rest? Frequent updates, thoroughly researched information, more lab values, and quick support for issues via e-mail and Twitter within 24 hours. Missing a lab value? Contact me to get it added after I investigate to find the most accurate and appropriate information useful to you.
More than 320+ lab values are included in the following categories:
+ Cardiovascular (24)
+ Electrolytes (29)
+ Endocrine (28)
+ Gastrointestinal (19)
+ Hematology (59)
+ Immunology (33)
+ Neurology (14)
+ Oncology (12)
+ Renal (26)
+ Respiratory (12)
+ Toxicology (33)
As well as easy access to common lab panels:
+ Antibody Screen
+ Arterial Blood Gases (ABGs)
+ Basic Metabolic Panel (BMP)
+ Complete Blood Count (CBC)
+ Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP)
+ Iron Panel
+ Kidney Function Tests (KFTs)
+ Liver Function Tests (LFTs)
+ Lipid Profile
+ Lumbar Puncture (LP)
+ Thyroid Function Tests (TFTs)
+ Urinalysis (UA)
Lab results have the following information:
• Detailed lab information telling you about the lab in general and why it's usually ordered
• Reference values in both US and SI units
• Ability to edit normal and critical values to match your institution (because every lab can be different)
• High and low differentials indicating to you possible disease states that could tip you in the right direction of potential diagnoses.
• Ability to write and save notes for you to view later for your reference
• Editable tube colors (because not every lab is the same!)
• Information about any special tasks needed in order to get accurate results (i.e. chill sample on ice, tell patient to fast the day before, specific foods to avoid that may cause inaccurate results)
• Links to useful external website content from Google, Wikipedia, MedlinePlus, LabTestsOnline, and WebMD
• Other related labs often ordered in a panels together.
For support, you can reach me below:
Twitter: @medplusapps (twitter.com/medplusapps)
DISCLAIMER: The information included in this application is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please consult with a medical professional before making decisions based information included in this application.
NOTE: Access to online sites requires an active Internet connection (3G, EDGE or WiFi).
Samsung Galaxy S3
Samsung Galaxy Note II
If your device is not supported, you are welcome to try Lifesaver Mobile on your device and give us feedback at email@example.com
Learning emergency life-saving skills made easy - learn anywhere, anytime, for free.
Would you know what to do? Make lifesaving decisions in a crisis.
Lifesaver is a movie you play like a game: it throws you into three situations where people are choking, and having cardiac arrests – make the right choices to save a life.
You learn by doing:
Do it wrong, and see the consequences.
Do it right, and sense the thrill of saving a life.
So have a go - and share with your family and friends. With Lifesaver, everyone can learn to save a life.
- Easy user interface
- 3 films with clear visual and audio interactions
- Real-life stories shared by rescuers and survivors
- 6 real stories shared by witnesses
- Common questions answered by first aid experts
- Real-time feedback for your accuracy, speed and answers
- Built-in technology to detect speed and depth of CPR
- Emergency information and medical FAQs
Lifesaver is developed by UNIT9, with funding from the Resuscitation Council (UK).
NOTE: Lifesaver is a web and mobile-based interactive application for training purposes only and completion of the modules does not constitute a certificate of competence as further training is recommended.
The application should have all Swiss on his phone.
This can still be used in emergencies.
Just always run the application and click on the image of the desired emergency service for emergency calls happen immediately.
Thank you not to call these numbers only in emergencies.
Hoping that you did not often need. ;)
Features of ER (CH) 2.0:
* Call emergency numbers (Switzerland)
* Call emergency numbers border to Switzerland
* Call emergency veterinary
* Send position via Google Maps
* SD card support
This new application is completely FREE and it replaces Emergencies (CH) and PRO Emergencies (CH).
Also available in German (Notfälle (CH) PRO in the market)
For owners of tablet, please buy the version developed for them that is in the market (Emergencies (CH) 2.0 Tab)
Thank you to buyers of Emergencies (CH) PRO. Thanks to them if that version 2.0 is available today!
We would be grateful to buy that donation version that does not cost much, we're just two students at working on this application and your support would be greatly appreciated.
And we would like to thank you again for having us send us your feedback, we've all read and feel free to continue to let us know.
In this application, you can save useful informations for rescue workers (allergy, medication, condition, identity, organ donor, blood type ...) and contact people "in case of emergency".
Thus, with only one click on your screen, send SMS alerts to all your saved contacts and call rescue workers immediately ! Your contacts will know where you are and will be able to help you !
Place a widget on your homescreen to alert your circle of contacts (compatible with alternative lockscreens like ScreenLocker).
This application was developped from the advice of an EMT.
List of permissions :
- Send SMS to contact your saved contacts when you need it
- Access your contact list to choose contacts
- Get GPS coordinates to help your saved contacts to find you in case of emergency
Private informations saved in your application belong exclusively to you and are only accessible by you on your Androphone.
If you have any notes (like spelling...), please contact me by mail. Thanks
This version is limited at 2 contacts. Please buy "ICE - Emergency Contacts +" to have an infinity of contacts.
Future release plans include:
- emergency route calculation
- save and send audio and video data
- add text-to-speech support for automatic negotiation over telephone lines with authorities
Enjoy this free app and track your glycemia today.
This application has been designed according to the wishes of a diabetic patient who was not satisfied by other applications available on the market.
The application allows you to save all your glycemia values, per day, and per week, organized by time slots before and/or after meals.
All these values can be exported to your doctor via email directly from the application.
Thus, you can easily control your sugar level before breakfast everyday of the week. Same after lunch, before and after dinner, etc ...
Details of all the features:
- Alarm to prevent hypoglycemia (adjustable between 3 and 4 hours)
- Alarm to remind you to measure your glycemia 2 hours after your meal
- Record details of your medical contacts: general practitioner, diabetologist
- Emergency call function to alert your contacts in case of emergency
- Display your measurements in table form and in graph charts
- Multi-Display time: by week, by month, by all dates
- Send your measurement charts via email to your doctor
- Records rates before and after meals for three meals of the day, as well as bedtime
- Records "unexpected" controls
- Simplified recording with the help of automatic time slot insertion along with the time of day
- Supports multiple units: g/l, mg/dl, mmol/l
Features added to the Premium version:
- Analysis of glycated hemoglobin HbA1c
- Adjust thresholds for hypoglycemia and hyperglycemia
- Export data to EXCEL format
- Home screen customization
- Additional values and graphics
- Additional features and settings
In order to quick use all features this app has widgets that can be placed in phone home screen, allowing executing any feature with just one click.
In order to quick configure this app, it's possible to use fine/course location to select the current country, and immediately activate country emergency numbers.
- Define message templates
- Send sms help messages based on message templates
- Send email help messages based on message templates
- Led Flaslight
- SOS Flaslight
- Led SOS Flaslight
- Stop Flashlight
- Emergency Flashlights
- New UI
NOTE: Emergency numbers use only in case of an emergency.
Known working devices with camera led (flashlight)
Huawei Ideos X5
Samsung Galaxy S2
Motorola cliq xt
If camera led also worked in your device and your device is not listed, send me an email with your phone's model and I will update the known working devices list
*Please email me with any notes, problems, wrong numbers or suggestions*
Mobile SOS Alert with you at anywhere!
Alert, auto send map or recording file by Email.
Background auto sending messages with auto-detect GPS location attached to SMS to call help when urgent case!
Keywords: Help me, emergency, one button press, urgent call, 112, communication, protection, GPS track send, message, SMS, GPS converter, map send, google map record, contact, hero, superman, kidnap, monitor, anti rape, alert, police, defence, defensiveness, muniment, bless, insure, aegis, safeguard, safekeeping, safety, wardship, assist, support, aid, succor, ministration, weft, appeal, recourse, save, life, deliverance, minister, salvation, extricate, lifesaving, savior, follow up, on the trace of, tail after, tracking, trailing, panic, CPR, care