Developed by the rescue organizations of the Swiss Red Cross as part of a worldwide project of the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) and the Global Disaster Preparedness Center, the first-aid app contains all the current first-aid guidelines specified by the IFRC.
The rescue organizations of the Swiss Red Cross :
Redog, Rega, Swiss Lifesaving Association, Swiss Army Medical Association and the Swiss Federation of Samaritans.
- You need to do a emergency call and want to submit your position?
You have the possibility to do an emergency call directly from the app’s home screen. The current location (street/city) is displayed there as well.. The location can be examined further on a map view and be sent via Email/SMS.
- You would like to carry major steps for first-aid all time with you?
As a first-aid provider you will get a well-structured and pictured workflow for immediate-aid, accidents, fire and poisoning.
The breakdown service page provides additionally an option to directly call the police and the breakdown service. It is also possible to take pictures of the accident and store them in your picture gallery.
- You would like to store your ”in case of emergency” records to be well prepared?
For cases of emergency you can store your personal I.C.E. records. The following personal data can be stored: name, address, birthday, gender, health insurance, height, weight, pregnancy, organ donation, blood group and an arbitrary number of pharmaceuticals, injuries, allergies, attending doctors and emergency contacts (in case of emergency contacts). Your data is directly stored on your smartphone - you do not need an Internet connection. In that way the stored data is accessible without any time delay.
During the process of pharmaceuticals acquisition it is possible to define daily or day-specific application rates (morning/noon/evening, 1/4 up to 50 pills as single dose). This way you can create your personal application rate plan.
- You would store secure credit/debit cards data to be able to cancel if the cards are lost?
It is possible to enrich your personal data by your identity card id, drivers license ID and an arbitrary number of credit/rail/bonus card ids to have easy access to all of your data in case of robbery/losing. This data is protected by a password and is stored encrypted on your iPhone. With this functionality you can directly dial the number of the card cancellation service while getting a summary of all entered card ids.
- You would like to find a doctor or hospital or pharmacy near your location?
The search for medical-aid uses your current location and displays all hits in the selected category of doctors around you. Your viewing direction will be visualized to ease up orientation. The search is split up into categories such as clinics, pharmacies, pediatrists and fields of medical expertise. Search results are shown in a surrounding map as well as in a list. The detail view shows the address, offers to start a navigation to the doctor’s location and to call the doctor directly (if the related information is available).
The free version of the app is currently designed to be used in Germany only, thus German emergency call numbers are configured. To obtain numbers for other (supported) countries the travel extension has to be installed.
No responsibility is taken for the correctness of this information and the content of the app. This description includes some non-free features from the in-app store. Map-data provided by Google.
PREMIUM PROTECTION (Available as In-App purchase)
• Accident Detection: Uepaa! recognizes if you’re in trouble and requests users nearby for help, even when you can’t physically press the alarm yourself!
• Buddy Aid: Uepaa! alerts you if there’s an incident nearby and enables you to assist with First Aid or the rescue operation itself!
• Remote Tracking: Share your route (incl. OffNet) in real-time with friends and family!
• OffNet Alarm: your smartphone alerts for rescue from anywhere
• 24/7 Emergency Centre: your smartphone is connected with the Uepaa! Emergency centre, even in areas with no coverage
• Air Rescue: your smartphone is located (from air & ground) should you go missing
• GSM Map & Waypoints: your smartphone shows you the way back or where you last had good coverage
• Connection Indicator shows you when you last exchanged data with the Uepaa! safety cloud
• Smart 24h Location History: shows you where you’ve been and if you had connectivity
• Flexible tracking: create multiple tracks and see track statistics
• Monitor your personal contribution to the Uepaa! safety cloud & find out about its size and activity
• Activate Uepaa! BEFORE heading outdoors!
• Fill out your profile & emergency contact information as fully as possible; by sharing this info with rescue operators, they have all the data they need to speed up your rescue
• Uepaa! uses Peer2Peer technology, thereby automatically exchanging data with users close by (aka Grüezi Principle)
A multi award-winning startup that is pioneering the next level of outdoor safety. The Uepaa! app is developed with Swiss passion and the support of Swisscom, Rega and other partners. Uepaa! turns the smartphone of millions of outdoor users into a tracking, alerting and rescue device by using a revolutionary disruptive wireless phone to phone (mesh-) communication technology developed by ETH Zürich.
Keywords: SOS, Alarm, Rescue, Accident, Emergency call, Rega, Avalanche, Hiking, Ski, Bike, Outdoor, Alert, GPS, Tracking, 112, 999, 1414, ueppa, uepa, ueepa, ueppaa, ueepaa, upeaa, eupaa, wepa, wepaa
Won 2nd place at the "Random Hacks of Kindness 2010"
Press "menu" for further Options
Note: apps are not allowed to dial emergency numbers themselves. The other numbers (poison, pastoral help etc. are called immediately when activated.
G+ beta test community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/105642448094132449240
use complete range of functions during your trial.
The emergency call app for all cases of emergency - Transmitting direct notice, police*,
fire brigade*, emergency directing centers* & of course to persons of your trust
( *Currently available for the countries: DE, AT, CH, LI ).
HandHelp - emergency call rescue SOS app - directly, exactly, personally and clearly.
• Within few seconds & directly is the data transmission to the directing centers of *police, *fire brigade, *rescue service, *emergency headquarters, as well as to persons of your trust
• Exact is the detection via satellite (e.g. GPS), GSM, WLAN
• Personally and clearly is your profile for the rescue services
ADVANTAGES & FEATURES:
• speechless – because of easy button solution
• no language knowledge necessarily suited (for migrants, travelers, people with partially or completely speech- / hearing disabilities)
• quiet alarm without attracting attention - allows showing courage without endangering yourself
• picture, tone, documentation to the perpetuation of evidence (optionally video)
• mobile home emergency outside used (people in need of care)
• cheap “SOS-system” for private and business (quiet alarm)
• advertisement-free application
• easy to terminate
Global emergency call aid SOS App - without telephoning, without language, without fax, without tab...
See video with sign language: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8x1strg-ns
FOR ALL SMARTPHONE-USERS:
• For any case of accident, medical emergency, fire, harassment, etc.
• For emergency case of any other person – show civil courage, without putting yourself in danger
• Health wise affected people (e.g. deaf, hard of hearing, blind, speech impaired)
• Chronically sick people or health wise threatened people (e.g. diabetic, heart circulation ill)
• Nursing-destitute people (whether at home, statonary or mobile outdoors)
• Traffic users (cyclist, driver, motorcyclist, pedestrian, etc.)
• Parents of toddlers for medical emergencies
• Children & teenagers / pupils in generaly (Safety at school, on school routes / school trips, leisure)
• Pregnant women (e.g. premature births)
• Singles / womans
• Pensioners / seniors
• Migrants / travelers & tourists
• Vacationer / business travelers
• Outdoor sportsman
• Enterprises & employees
• Independent ones
IMPORTANT INSTALLATION TIP:
To make sure you get optimized help considering your individually needs, please include all required information in menu "SOS data" and "Helper".
Completing all Data takes maximum 5 minutes of your time.
By the way: the smart barometer shows reliably your achieved security level to you.
VIDEO / TUTORIAL:
Set up step by step quick and easy - the emergency call SOS app HandHelp.
• trial full version of 7 days free of charge
• updates free of charge
• technical support free of charge
Your trial phase begins with the subscription choice.
You can to terminate your subscription at any time.
If you give notice within your 7 days of trial - we charge NO fees!
• HandHelp is suited for the Android operating systems (version 4.0 and higher) currently in German and English (other languages planned)
• HandHelp will be usable probably soon also on other operating systems.
QUESTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS:
In case of concerns please use email@example.com
We take care for every single case!
HandHelp™ is a trademark of App-Sec-Network®
Living together, without fear -be never alone en route!
* Über 200 größtenteils farbige Abbildungen, Algorithmen, klinische Fotos!
* ALLE wichtigen präklinischen Notfälle!!!
* Wichtige Notfallmaßnahmen "Step by Step"
“Notfallmedizin” ist für alle, zu deren Aufgabe es gehört, Menschen, die akut erkrankt oder verunfallt sind, professionell zu helfen und Leben zu retten:
Ärzte, Notärzte, Rettungsassistenten, Rettungssanitäter, Bereitschaften und fortgebildete Ersthelfer werden alle Infos finden, die sie direkt am Patienten benötigen könnten:
Vom A wie akutes Abdomen bis Z wie Zyankali-Vergiftung, das große Kapitel ‘Notfälle A-Z’ lässt keine Fragen offen, der Nutzer wird vom Symptom zur Therapie mit klaren, konkreten Handlungsanweisungen und konsequenten Verlinkungen zu den verwendeten Medikamenten geführt.
Der Bereich ‘Notfallmaßnahmen’ stellt die wichtigsten Basics und notfallmedizinischen Handlungsabläufe in alphabetischer Reihenfolge dar,
das Kapitel ‘Medikamente’ listet alle notfallmedizinisch relevantem Arzneimittel auf und ermöglicht schnellsten Zugriff auf alle Infos über Wirkungen- Nebenwirkungen-Dosierungen und Kontraindikationen.
Nutzen Sie die Kommentar-Funktion, um sich persönliche Anmerkungen bei Einträgen zu machen.
Weitere Informationen zur Bedienung der App finden Sie unter dem Punkt Info/Hilfe, "Weitere Bedienungshinweise anzeigen" sowie auf der Webseite notfallmedizinapp.de.
Hinweis: Die App lädt beim ersten Starten ca. 50 MB Daten (Grafiken/Bilder) aus dem Internet, achten Sie darauf, dass Ihr Gerät über genügend freien Speicherplatz verfügt.
Erläuterungen zu den Berechtigungen:
* Internetzugriff: Zum Download der App-Daten (Grafiken+Bilder)
* SD-Kartenzugriff: Ggf. zum Speichern der App-Daten auf der SD-Karte, um den Telefon-Speicher frei zu halten
Stores medical info for the entire family for use in emergencies, doctor visits, filling out school & camp forms for the kids, etc.
*** Optionally share some or all family info with our companion app “ICE: In Case of Emergency” to make the info available even when the phone is locked. ***
For each family member you can enter as much or as little info as you like for the following categories:
+ Personal info (photo, date of birth, height, weight, blood type)
+ Conditions (e.g., diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, etc)
+ Medications (including optional Rx numbers)
+ Insurance policies (you can call your insurance company directly from the app)
+ Doctors (you can call doctors directly from the app)
+ Medical History (e.g., surgeries, hospitalizations)
+ Notes w/attachments (any other info you want, including attached images of insurance cards, test results, etc.)
Optionally email some or all information to your doctor or others.
Note: if you already use ICE: In Case of Emergency then you can import your ICE profile into Family Medical Info.
Optionally export profiles for use on other devices, or to save an off-device backup. Exported profiles can also be used by ICE.
*** NEW: optionally use the (FREE) web version of Family Medical Info to create & edit profiles on your computer. From Google Chrome on your computer, go to http://goo.gl/N80BQ to install the web app (currently, this only works
with the Chrome browser). Or, just search for Appventive in the Chrome Web Store. Profiles created with the web version of FMI can be imported into either FMI or ICE. ***
If you have any questions, suggestions or problems, PLEASE email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Recommended by medical personnel and supported in 20 languages:
中文（繁體）, Čeština, Dansk, Deutsch, Español, Français, 日本語, 한국어, हिन्दी, עברית, Italiano, Magyar, Nederlands, Norsk, Polski, Português, Pусский, Suomi, Svenska.
* Custom screen lock – app can be accessed through password protected screen lock. In Case of an Emergency - emergency services & hospital staff will only have access to ICE Emergency app.
* Emergency Services – automatic number update for Ambulance, Fire & Police when you travel abroad; 230+ countries
* SOS – sends SOS message to your Emergency Contacts, automatically includes GPS location
* Advanced Silent Mode – never miss an urgent Call or Message while phone is on Silent Mode
* Healthcare Providers – location based listing for Hospitals, Doctors, Dentists and Pharmacies (using Google maps). Call any Healthcare Provider from App, view location map, directions and website. PLEASE NOTE: the app captures the data from Google maps and displays the results. App has no control of the results that are displayed since they are downloaded from Google maps.
* Emergency Contacts – Call or SMS from App
* Medical History – vital information for first responders and hospital staff:
+ Blood group
+ Diabetic information
+ Doctors information – call directly from App
+ Medical condition
+ Medical Insurance – call directly from App
The number of situations which can give rise to an emergency are infinite . . .
Matrix Mobile Application’s In Case of Emergency app can help save your life in an unexpected emergency. App includes most useful features of any emergency app for Android.
Keywords: in case of emergency, ice, emergency, emergency contact, hospital, doctor, pharmacy, dentist, SOS, emergency services, ambulance, fire, police, hospital, hospital listing, doctor, doctor listing, medical history, allergy, blood group, diabetic, medical condition, medication, vaccine, medical insurance, emergency call, automatic update, lock screen, silent call, silent mobile, silent phone, best silencer, call blocker, block email, block text, SMS blocker
Thanks to the ability of creating multiple profiles, the program can also become a useful database for medical information about family members or other close persons.
A special alarm button allows to send in critical situation, an emergency sms message to all the people from your contact list, containing among others data collected from mobile phone’s GPS, so that the closest persons become instantly informed about serious life-threatening situations and receive information about the current position of the user.
Just one click on the screen to let your loved ones know that you need help!
ICEcard application is free of advertisement.
How does it work?
1. In case of emergency, you activate the app by pressing the SOS button
2. echo112 will know which country you are in and will select and call the correct emergency number
3. Your position is transmitted to the emergency operator who will be able to see where you are
★ No data? No problem: your location is sent by SMS
★ Display of nearby address and coordinates
★ Field tested by Swiss Emergency services for the last two years, now available worldwide
★ Test function
Der medizinische Inhalt der App wurde mit erfahrenen Kinderanästesisten und Notfallmediziner erarbeitet und entspricht auch den entsprechenden Leitlinien.
Diese Anwendung wurde ausschließlich als eine hilfreiche Ergänzung
für professionell ausgebildete Ärzte entwickelt, mit ausreichender Erfahrung in Airway Management und Dosierung von Medikamenten. Die Daten werden nur zu Informationszwecken zur Verfügung gestellt und in keiner Weise als professionelle medizinische Beratung. Wenn Sie nicht über das Medikament, dessen Nebenwirkungen, und seine Tücken bescheid wissen, verwenden Sie es nicht! Es wurde darauf geachtet, dass keine Fehler in der Berechnung gemacht worden sind, trotzdem sind alle Berechnungen durch den Anwender zu prüfen.
Das Programm Kindernotfalltabelle ist kein Ersatz für medizinischen Rat. Die Kindernotfalltabelle ist zur Weiter- und Fortbildung gedacht. Wenn das Programm zu medizinischen Zwecken benutzt wird, zum Beispiel um Dosierungen zu rechnen, dann sollte das Programm nicht alleinige Grundlage sein. Die Information wird zwar regelmässig aktualisiert, trotzdem sollte der Benutzer die entsprechende Fachliteratur konsultieren.