Developed by the rescue organizations of the Swiss Red Cross as part of a worldwide project of the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) and the Global Disaster Preparedness Center, the first-aid app contains all the current first-aid guidelines specified by the IFRC.
The rescue organizations of the Swiss Red Cross :
Redog, Rega, Swiss Lifesaving Association, Swiss Army Medical Association and the Swiss Federation of Samaritans.
Won 2nd place at the "Random Hacks of Kindness 2010"
Press "menu" for further Options
Note: apps are not allowed to dial emergency numbers themselves. The other numbers (poison, pastoral help etc. are called immediately when activated.
G+ beta test community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/105642448094132449240
- You need to do a emergency call and want to submit your position?
You have the possibility to do an emergency call directly from the app’s home screen. The current location (street/city) is displayed there as well.. The location can be examined further on a map view and be sent via Email/SMS.
- You would like to carry major steps for first-aid all time with you?
As a first-aid provider you will get a well-structured and pictured workflow for immediate-aid, accidents, fire and poisoning.
The breakdown service page provides additionally an option to directly call the police and the breakdown service. It is also possible to take pictures of the accident and store them in your picture gallery.
- You would like to store your ”in case of emergency” records to be well prepared?
For cases of emergency you can store your personal I.C.E. records. The following personal data can be stored: name, address, birthday, gender, health insurance, height, weight, pregnancy, organ donation, blood group and an arbitrary number of pharmaceuticals, injuries, allergies, attending doctors and emergency contacts (in case of emergency contacts). Your data is directly stored on your smartphone - you do not need an Internet connection. In that way the stored data is accessible without any time delay.
During the process of pharmaceuticals acquisition it is possible to define daily or day-specific application rates (morning/noon/evening, 1/4 up to 50 pills as single dose). This way you can create your personal application rate plan.
- You would store secure credit/debit cards data to be able to cancel if the cards are lost?
It is possible to enrich your personal data by your identity card id, drivers license ID and an arbitrary number of credit/rail/bonus card ids to have easy access to all of your data in case of robbery/losing. This data is protected by a password and is stored encrypted on your iPhone. With this functionality you can directly dial the number of the card cancellation service while getting a summary of all entered card ids.
- You would like to find a doctor or hospital or pharmacy near your location?
The search for medical-aid uses your current location and displays all hits in the selected category of doctors around you. Your viewing direction will be visualized to ease up orientation. The search is split up into categories such as clinics, pharmacies, pediatrists and fields of medical expertise. Search results are shown in a surrounding map as well as in a list. The detail view shows the address, offers to start a navigation to the doctor’s location and to call the doctor directly (if the related information is available).
The free version of the app is currently designed to be used in Germany only, thus German emergency call numbers are configured. To obtain numbers for other (supported) countries the travel extension has to be installed.
No responsibility is taken for the correctness of this information and the content of the app. This description includes some non-free features from the in-app store. Map-data provided by Google.
All’interno dell’APP sono raccolte una serie d’informazioni, dettagliate e aggiornate, con indirizzi, orari e le principali indicazioni per raggiungere l’Ospedale in auto o con i mezzi pubblici.
Per il Pronto soccorso e le emergenze sono indicati i vari recapiti telefonici interni nonché i servizi disponibili sul territorio (es. Ambulanza, REGA, Polizia, TCS ecc) e le farmacie di turno nella vostra regione.
Troverete, inoltre, i dati dei medici che lavorano presso le nostre strutture (funzione, recapito telefonico, curriculum vitae, orari e mappa per raggiungere l’ambulatorio).
Per chi si reca in ospedale per una degenza, vi è la possibilità di informarsi sugli aspetti quotidiani del soggiorno consultando la check list di ammissione e di dimissione ricovero, le informazioni pre-operatorie e generiche.
Infine, vi è una sezione dedicata ai dati medico-sanitari dell’utente in cui è possibile inserire i precedenti ricoveri.
L’attività degli Ospedali dell’EOC (anno 2011)
Giornate di cura: 332.200
Pazienti degenti: 38.200
Pazienti ambulatoriali: 280.000
Posti letto: 1.000
Personale curante e medico tecnico: 1.830
Personale amministrativo e segretariati: 510
Personale servizi domestici e tecnici: 490
*Unità a tempo pieno (FTE)
Per ulteriori informazioni www.eoc.ch
use complete range of functions during your trial.
The emergency call app for all cases of emergency - Transmitting direct notice, police*,
fire brigade*, emergency directing centers* & of course to persons of your trust
( *Currently available for the countries: DE, AT, CH, LI ).
HandHelp - emergency call rescue SOS app - directly, exactly, personally and clearly.
• Within few seconds & directly is the data transmission to the directing centers of *police, *fire brigade, *rescue service, *emergency headquarters, as well as to persons of your trust
• Exact is the detection via satellite (e.g. GPS), GSM, WLAN
• Personally and clearly is your profile for the rescue services
ADVANTAGES & FEATURES:
• speechless – because of easy button solution
• no language knowledge necessarily suited (for migrants, travelers, people with partially or completely speech- / hearing disabilities)
• quiet alarm without attracting attention - allows showing courage without endangering yourself
• picture, tone, documentation to the perpetuation of evidence (optionally video)
• mobile home emergency outside used (people in need of care)
• cheap “SOS-system” for private and business (quiet alarm)
• advertisement-free application
• easy to terminate
Global emergency call aid SOS App - without telephoning, without language, without fax, without tab...
See video with sign language: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8x1strg-ns
FOR ALL SMARTPHONE-USERS:
• For any case of accident, medical emergency, fire, harassment, etc.
• For emergency case of any other person – show civil courage, without putting yourself in danger
• Health wise affected people (e.g. deaf, hard of hearing, blind, speech impaired)
• Chronically sick people or health wise threatened people (e.g. diabetic, heart circulation ill)
• Nursing-destitute people (whether at home, statonary or mobile outdoors)
• Traffic users (cyclist, driver, motorcyclist, pedestrian, etc.)
• Parents of toddlers for medical emergencies
• Children & teenagers / pupils in generaly (Safety at school, on school routes / school trips, leisure)
• Pregnant women (e.g. premature births)
• Singles / womans
• Pensioners / seniors
• Migrants / travelers & tourists
• Vacationer / business travelers
• Outdoor sportsman
• Enterprises & employees
• Independent ones
IMPORTANT INSTALLATION TIP:
To make sure you get optimized help considering your individually needs, please include all required information in menu "SOS data" and "Helper".
Completing all Data takes maximum 5 minutes of your time.
By the way: the smart barometer shows reliably your achieved security level to you.
VIDEO / TUTORIAL:
Set up step by step quick and easy - the emergency call SOS app HandHelp.
• trial full version of 7 days free of charge
• updates free of charge
• technical support free of charge
Your trial phase begins with the subscription choice.
You can to terminate your subscription at any time.
If you give notice within your 7 days of trial - we charge NO fees!
• HandHelp is suited for the Android operating systems (version 4.0 and higher) currently in German and English (other languages planned)
• HandHelp will be usable probably soon also on other operating systems.
QUESTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS:
In case of concerns please use firstname.lastname@example.org
We take care for every single case!
HandHelp™ is a trademark of App-Sec-Network®
Living together, without fear - be never alone en route!
How does it work?
1. In case of emergency, you activate the app by pressing the SOS button
2. echo112 will know which country you are in and will select and call the correct emergency number
3. Your position is transmitted to the emergency operator who will be able to see where you are
★ No data? No problem: your location is sent by SMS
★ Display of nearby address and coordinates
★ Field tested by Swiss Emergency services for the last two years, now available worldwide
★ Test function