Place shortcuts (widgets) on your home screen to submit HTTP requests to all your favorite RESTful APIs, webservices and other URL resources.
- Built-in or custom Icons for shortcuts
- HTTP and HTTPS URLs
- GET, POST, PUT, DELETE, PATCH, OPTIONS, HEAD, TRACE
- Basic & Digest Authentication
- Custom request headers and body
- Display response in a toast, dialog, window or run silently
- Requests can be delayed until internet connectivity becomes available
- Dynamically inject values through variables, for powerful workflows
- Integration with Tasker and other automation apps, including passing in variables
- Import from and export to cURL commands
Some ideas what to use HTTP shortcuts for:
- Execute a script on your web server
- Control your home automation system and IoT devices
- Interact with your RaspberryPi and Arduino tinkerings
You can find icon packs for this on the store: https://play.google.com/store/search?q=ipack&c=apps
This app is open source, find it on Github: https://github.com/Waboodoo/HTTP-Shortcuts. It's also completely free and contains no ads, because who wants those anyway.
If you have any questions, feature requests, want to help me translate the app or give any other comments feel free to contact me: email@example.com.