Use TWINT to pay quickly, securely and easily. Whether it’s at cash registers, when shopping online or among friends: TWINT is Switzerland’s payment app.
Send and receive money whenever you want with no extra costs or split payments among people you know. You can also use TWINT to pay quickly and easily at cash registers or in online shops.
Your TWINT app is securely protected and meets the strict security standards of Swiss banks.
You log in by entering a code or by confirming your identity by means of facial recognition or a fingerprint scan.
Personal data is not passed on to third parties and your money is also not directly saved on your smartphone.
Ranging from restaurants in the city to farm shops in the countryside, an ever-increasing number of points of sale are accepting TWINT as a payment method and are thus helping to create a relaxed shopping experience.
Discover the wide range of TWINT functions that make your life easier.
- Pay for your parking ticket with TWINT: If you do not use up all the parking time for which you paid, you will be refunded for this
- Withdraw cash at more than 2300 acceptance points throughout Switzerland
- Support one of numerous social projects by making a donation directly in the app
- Buy and give digital vouchers for online shops and gaming as gifts
- There are new functions constantly waiting for you in the app.
Further information and instructions for activating and using the SHKB TWINT app can be found at www.shkb.ch/twint.