SCUBAPRO LogTRAK for Android is the mobile dive logbook for mobile devices.
LogTRAK for Android allows you to download and analyze your dive profile data on Android-based mobile devices equipped with a USB port or inbuild Bluetooth Low Energy.
• Configure your Galileo HUD computer settings easily and quickly wirelessly
• Upload pictures to your G2 - sketches of dive briefing, maps of your dive site and navigation hints you'd like to check during diving
The application is compatible with the Galileo HUD, Galileo 2, Galileo 2 Console, Meridian, Meridian Black Tech, Chromis, M2, Aladin H/Sport Matrix and the A series dive computers. To interface with the computers, you’ll need the hardware interface cradle specific to each dive computer model as well. The new Aladin-line and Galileo 2 communicates via Bluetooth Low Energy.
LogTRAK is the perfect way to view your dives and keep them organized on your Android device, wherever you go – and whenever you need to access them.
• Android Mobile Device with Bluetooth Low Energy functionality for the new Aladin
• Android Mobile Device with USB host functionality
for our watches
• Android Version 4.3
• USB On-The-Go adapter (OTG) for our watch-line
• Configure your Galileo HUD settings
• Upload images and maps to G2
• Record and manage your dives
• Analyze data like depth and temperature profile
• Add additional dive information
• Share your dives
scubapro, logtrak, scuba diving log, scuba dive computer, scuba diving, aladin, Galileo 2, G2