Moon Organizer uses astronomical algorithms and ancient astrological knowledge to help you plan and organize your time and activities according to classical Moon astrology.
- Calculates Moon days via classic astrological algorithm, based on rise time for corresponding location (from 1st to 29 or 30th day)
- Setting notes and alarms for a given Moon day
- Moon illumination and direction of growth
- Moon phases
- Moon astrological signs
- Moon void of course for any time period
- Detailed info about lunar days, phases and zodiac signs
- Moon rise and set time
- Useful icons for fast glimpse on suitable and not-suitable activities for given day
- Calendar with Moon days as interactive links for each day of the month
- Exact times of main lunar phases
- Filter for flexible searching of future and past time periods by suitable or inappropriate activity
- Real-time calculation and auto-refreshing of all features
- No time period limitations
- Suitable for use in every place on Earth (GPS hardware not obligatory)
- No Internet connection needed
- Light and minimalistic design
- English, Spanish, Bulgarian.
- Android version: 2.3+
- Access fine location (GPS coordinates)
- Set alarm
Supports all device screen resolutions
Our astronomy algorithm is based on Mark Huss' Java AstroLib (http://mhuss.com/AstroLib/) algorithm
Moon Organizer presents the notion of astrology for the lunar influence on our activities. It is proven that the Moon phases and position on its orbit regulate crucial process on Earth like tidal cycles, animal reproductive cycles and behavior and plant growing and adaptation.
We hope you enjoy and have fun with Moon Organizer!