All mobility services of your city in one app. Uber, Cabify, taxi, Carsharing, Motosharing, bikes, scooters and public transport.
- Find carsharing, motosharing, bikes or scooters that are closest to you and book it.
- Live times of bus, subway and train stops of your city.
- Compare and reserve taxi, Cabify or Uber in real time.
Awarded “The Best Mobility App” by Madrid City Hall in 2018.
CITIES AND AVAILABLE SERVICES IN SPAIN:
- MADRID: Uber, Cabify, FreenoW, PideTaxi, Car2Go, emov, Zity, Wible, Ubeeqo, eCooltra, Muving, Movo, Acciona, Ioscoot, Coup, BiciMad, Mobike, Donkey Republic, Lime, Voi, Tier, Wind, Bolt, Flash, Rideconga, Buny, metro Madrid, bus Madrid, cercanias
- BARCELONA: Cabify, FreeNow, Ubeeqo, Muving, eCooltra, Scoot, Acciona, ioscoot, Yego, Bicing, Donkey Republic, metro Barcelona, bus Barcelona, cercanias
- MALAGA: Uber, Cabify, eCooltra, Acciona, Muving, Voi, Tier, Lime, UFO, MalagaBici, metro Malaga, bus Malaga
- VALENCIA: Uber, Cabify, eCooltra, Acciona, Muving, Yego, Molo, Blinkee, Valenbisi, metro Valencia, bus Valencia
- ZARAGOZA: Muving, Bizi, Mobike, Electric RG, Lime, Voi, UFO, Flash, KOKO, Tranvia Zaragoza, bus Zaragoza
- LAS PALMAS: Sitycleta, Bus Las Palmas
You can also use Chipi in Portugal, Paris, Milan, Rome, NY, Mexico D.F. And soon in more cities.
If we aren’t in your city yet or you want us to add another mobility service, contact us on: email@example.com and we can work on it.
BEST APP TO MOVE AROUND THE CITY
- “Simple and efficient, I don’t have to open five apps in order to compare prices between Cabify, Uber, etc”
- “It’s perfect to locate which of the carsharing services such as emov, Car2go or Wible is nearest to me”
- “Very useful and easy to use. It compares everything”
- Filters: personalize your map, activate only the mobility services you use so the map shows only those services you use the most.
- Favorites: Add your favorite public transport stops (subway, bus, or trains).
How do I compare the prices of all the services?
- Write the address of your destination in the white box that is located in the inferior part of the first map screen
- Click on the address
- It will automatically show a screen with prices and journey time per each service
- By clicking on the service (with driver, carsharing or motosharing) you will be able to see a comparison of the prices between the services in detail
- Click and reserve the service you want
Which carsharing or motosharing arrives to my destination?
- Write the address of the destination you want to go
- It will show you a screen with the prices and times of the journey of each service
- Click on the carsharing or motosharing tab
- You will see all the operators of carsharing or motosharing and it will tell you which ones you can park in the direction of your destination and which ones are outside of the zone
How much can I save using Chipi?
The average saving using Chipi is around 30% or more per journey. The saving that a person would have by using Chipi for 10 monthly journeys along the year would be saving a total of 415 euros or more.
What factors affect the rates of the mobility services?
- Demand: The demand increases rates up to 2x for the same journey.
- Traffic: Traffic can increase rates up to 40% (Uber, MyTaxi, Cabify).
- Distance: The services that charge by distance can be up to 20% more expensive than others when there is no traffic.
- Day: The rates of some services increase up to 33% on holidays or weekends (MyTaxi).
- Time: There are services that increase their rates in certain times.
If you have any other doubt or feedbacks contact us! Send us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org and we promise you to answer ASAP.
We update and improve Chipi thanks to your help and we will continue doing it, until it became the best mobility app on your smartphone ;)