Our Vision 👀
Anybody who wants to participate liturgy across the globe should have access to liturgical texts as in it's native language as in the language of the event he or she participates.
Our Mission 🎯
It is hard to prepare common prayers for participants of events in different languages. It has to be looked up, rechecked, native speakers knowing liturgical texts has to be asked to verify correctness of texts and cross-checked with official liturgical texts. Our goal is to provide easy and accessible solution for liturgical texts.
* Lookup: Accessibility of liturgical texts such as: Common prayers, Devotional prayers, Rosaries, Novenas, Holy Mass...
* Internationalization: Easy switching between translations into different languages
* Composition: Liturgical texts specific for your event should be easily selected and composed.
* Multilingual: Composition of events in multiple languages, preparation of events (such as masses or prayers) in multiple languages in advance
* Presentation: Web interface, Mobile App, Projecting texts
* Categorization: Liturgical texts develop over time and may differ by place or culture. Let us categorize them and help you to filter them respecting your needs.
What this simple app shows?
* Translation: User may switch prayers into different language easily.
* Composition: Prayers are composed of other prayers and translations might be reused.
* Relative content: App suggest what to pray at particular day (e.g. rosary).
* Sub-section translation: Ony part of the prayer can be translated into different language. This might be useful during multi-lingual liturgy, when only part of the liturgy is in different language(s) (e.g. Holy Mass)