The application provides 1300+ English verb forms with Malayalam meaning. Learn English with thousands of most common verbs in daily life.
You can also listen every word pronunciation with audio for each verb form. Here, you can explore 1300+ English verb forms with total 3900+ words.
Clueval presents Verbs Malayalam. This app is a dedicated to learning English verbs with Malayalam meaning. In this app you can explore useful 1300+ verb forms with Malayalam meaning. It is a full-fledged English verb forms dictionary for Malayalam community. We have added main three forms of verb V1, V2, V3 with Malayalam meaning.
- A to Z English verb forms with Malayalam meaning
- 1300+ verbs
- V1 V2 V3 verbs
- Irregular verbs
- Regular verbs
- First form of the verb
- Second form of the verb
- Third form of the verb
- Present forms of the verb
- Past participle forms of the verb
- Past forms of the verb
- Useful 1300+ English verb forms with Malayalam meaning
- Click on the word and hear clear pronunciation of each word.
- Elegant and easy to understandable layout.
- English Regular and Irregular Verbs.
- Alphabetical wise Categories.
- Colorful design.
- It will give you fabulous results in English.
- Explore 1300+ English verbs with Malayalam meaning.
- Learn and listen to pronounce of verbs in Malayalam and English.
- Learn all 1300+ verbs with English and Malayalam audio.
- Learn 3900+ English words.
- List of English verbs with Malayalam meaning.
- It's an online application for English verb forms with Malayalam meaning.
If you enjoy this app please leave a rating or review. If there is something you don’t like or would like improved, please send us email to firstname.lastname@example.org.