HTML, Images, Text-to-Speech, audio recordings, css are also supported.
BlueDict provides an interface for Google Search & ColorDict. E-books Reader like Moon+ Reader pro, ezpdf reader can use BlueDict as its inner searching Dictionary.
NOTES: Just like many other third-party apps, BlueDict is only a database "reader". So you need to get the databases then put them into /sdcard/BlueDict/Dicts or your specified path.
• A quick search multiple online & offline dictionaries at once
• Download free dictionaries such as StarDict-compatible dictionaries from the market and internet
• Quick Search Box
• Long-click to share search results: Send results to other apps
• Word jump: Click a word to go to search results for that word
• Word suggestion: See auto-completions for partially entered words.
• Search history
• Customize color of dictionary
• Voice recognition
• Supports ColorNote App: ColorNote dictionary integration
• Supports E-book Reader integration
Supported offline dictionaries:
• English Wordnet offline dictionary (included)
• English thesaurus offline dictionary (included)
• English <-> Japanese StarDict offline dictionary (Download Add-On)
• English <-> Chinese StarDict offline dictionary (Download Add-On)
• English <-> German StarDict offline dictionary (Download Add-On)
• English <-> Spanish StarDict offline dictionary (Download Add-On)
• Bible offline dictionary (stardict)
Supported online dictionary
• Wikipedia encyclopedia (included)
How to download StarDict dictionary from the internet.
• Download the file to your PC
• Copy compressed file (tar.bz2, *.tar.gz, *.zip) to sdcard /dictdata directory
• Dict - Menu - Direct Download - Enter URL
E-Book Readers integrated with ColorDict
• FBReader, Moon+ Reader, Cool Reader, ezPDF Reader
• Supports Dictionary API for third-party developers
It can be resized, moved and minimized to notification panel.
With the transparency option user can see the application behind the Popup Dictionary.
It can receive text from other applications via Share function.
A long click on a search result adds that word into favorite words .
Integreated with Google Translate.
Please send your request and feedback by email.
Keywords : popup dictionary, onscreen dictionary, dictionary, english, spanish, french, russian, android dictionary, floating dictionary, translate, floating translate
Cambodia most popular Khmer Dictionaries for Android OS is now moving to next generation. In this upgrade, you will enjoy many premium and great features that you are waiting for.
What's new in v3.5?
- Add soft menu button (for Nexus and some other models)
- Fixed bug when zoom definition
- Support Intel Atom CPU
Features in v3.0
- Floating window (for Android 2.3.3 up)
- Text-to-speech support (Google SpeechSynthesis required)
- Context menu inside definition window (Read, Search, Copy)
- Pinch to Zoom
- Copy & Paste
- 4 rows Khmer Keyboard
Features in v2.2:
- Combination of 3 dictionaries:
* Khmer-Khmer (credit to Chuon Nat Dict v2.0)
- Embedded Khmer Unicode for non-LG phones
- Built-in Khmer Keyboard for non-LG phones
- Fast and smart searching
- Comprehensive Definitions
If you feel SeederDict helps you much, then please donate to SeederDict project to help us develop it in finer detail, adapting it to each ones needs.
* Support multiple file formats
^ StarDict: allmost all of the internal format
^ KDic/ZDic: detect the internal encoding automatically, support color and phonetic
^ MDic: support most of the dictionaries, support large file, multiple .mdd file and voice .mdd
^ PowerWord: support most of the dictionaries.
* No Ads
* Offline Database query
* Audio pronunciation, Text-To-Speech
* Voice search
* Favorite words
* Search history
* Have clues when you input key word
* Managment dictionaries in groups
* Adjustable order of dictionary content
* Read the dictionary data from any location in your smartphone
* Support large data file, such as > 2GB
* Adjustable text size
* Copy and Paste
* Tradional and simplified Chinese searching
* Quick bar query
* Support external fonts
* Support intra-application APIs (ColorDict API capability)
- keine Internetverbindung
- sehr schnelle Suche
- Autocomplete Funktion
The comprehensive WordWeb dictionary database includes:
- 285,000 words, phrases and derived forms
- 225,000 word sense definitions
- 70,000 usage examples
- 85,000 text pronunciations
- Synonyms, similar and related words
- N. American, British, Australian and international English
The intelligent word entry suggests possible correct spellings as you type, as well as listing words that sound the same or are often confused.
Additional features include the ability to drill down on any word in a definition, full bookmark support and history.
Search features include:
- Alphabetical listing
- Spelling suggestions
- Sounds-like and often-confused
- Fast pattern-matching search (*, ?, vowel and consonant)
- Filter search results by noun, verb, adjective, adverbs
The database includes proper nouns and common abbreviations in addition to English vocabulary (e.g. LOL, Oxford, ROFL, Webster, UNHCR, etc.)
No Internet connection is required to use WordWeb, and it's free. Better than dictionary.com? - judge for yourself!
- English english dictionary: Using data from famous Wordnet 3.0
- English vietnamese dictionary with images
- Vietnamese english dictionary/Vietnamese vietnamese dictionary
- English vietnamese technique dictionary
- Mathematical dictionary
- English vietnamese economical dictionary/Vietnamese english economical dictionary
- Commercial dictionary
- Civil engineering dictionary
- Physical dictionary
- Drugs dictionary
- Medical dictionary
- Electronical dictionary
- Stock dictionary (english-english)/Stock dictionary (english--vietnamese)
- Maritime dictionary
- Dictionary of marine economy (english-english)/Dictionary of marine economy (english-vietnamese)
- Basic english grammar
- English grammar in use
- Rules of pronunciation.
This app English Vietnamese Dictionary MDictPro is very useful for those who are learning English. With this English Vietnamese Dictionary MDictPro, you can lookup the keywords, learn, find and remember words very very easily. The application has features as following:
- The application is very light, the whole data dictionary is stored on the external card.
- No need internet connectivity to use the app. You only need a network connection for the first time to download data.
- User-friendly and beautiful interface. Look-up in the dictionaries is very easy, simple.
- Lookup cross between the dictionaries. And allows show/hide the meaning for each dictionary.. And allows show/hide the meaning for each dictionary.
- Support for looking up keyword by voice.
- Support for keyword link, pronunciation.
- Support for showing image in data
- Support landscape screen.
- Support selecting text on meaning area to lookup, translate and read.
- Support translation function between 70 languages.
- Support for saving and management of favourite words to make the users easy in learning new words.
- Support free tool MDictProData to create data for this app
Please download and try English Vietnamese Dictionary MDictPro now. You will see the real dictionary will be useful to you!
Instead of following the standard dictionary format, the WordNet dictionary is organized with an innovative and convenient approach. Nouns, verbs, adjectives and adverbs are grouped into sets of cognitive synonyms, interlinked by means of conceptual-semantic and lexical relations. In addition to the straightforward definition the dictionary shows how each word is linked to other words in terms of synonyms, opposites and similar words, but also hyponyms and hyperlinks within the group.
The resulting network of meaningfully related words and concepts:
* helps you to better understand the word meanings,
* facilitates the quick finding of the correct meaning,
* allows you to quickly memorize words.
--- A Comprehensive Dictionary and Thesaurus ---
* Straightforward and precise definitions of over 140,000 words with more than 250,000 links and 1.4 million words.
* Synonyms, antonyms, similar and related words to help you make your writing and speech more interesting.
* Hypernyms (more generic words), hyponyms (subordinate words) and meronyms (part names)
* Examples illustrate how words are used and show typical constructions and collocations.
A SEARCH TOOL
featuring search autocomplete to help you find words quickly by displaying predictions similar to the terms you're typing. You also get enhanced search extras including:
* A quick search of words while you type.
* A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word.
* A 'keyword' search for finding key words within compound words.
* A wild card search function ('*' or '?') which can replace a letter or entire parts of a word.
* Download dictionary definitions locally for offline word lookup.
A LEARNING TOOL
including a number of features that help you further enhance your vocabulary:
* A 'Favorites' feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library, including cross-curriculum words.
* History list to help you easily review looked-up words.
* Discover more using the included special language notes.
* See words in context with example sentences.
* 'Word-of-the-day' feature with dedicated homescreen widget.
Wiktionary is a web-based dictionary that anyone can edit, available in over 150 languages.
Features: Save article to read later or offline, Share articles using Android "Share" function, Read article in a different language, Listen to word pronunciations, Full screen search ... and more
Send us your feedback on Twitter @WikimediaMobile.
Thesaurus service provided by words.bighugelabs.com
Ad supported freeware
Download dictionaries you want to the SD card the first time you launch the app and then perform simple or advance searches (with wild-cards), which come in handy when you're working on a crossword puzzle.
Definitions can also be read by the device using a text to speech module (some devices don't support this and some languages may not be available) and the application can be used with ebook readers.
There are more than 50 multi-lingual dictionaries to choose from, including English, French, German, Spanish, Arabic, Japanese, Korean, Hindi, Hebrew, Russian, Italian, Chinese, Portuguese, Dutch, Czech as well as synonyms and anagrams databases.
Dictionaries are added and improved regularly (ask us if you want a particular one).
This version is ad supported but you may want to try the pro version which has no ads.
Database size is more than 32MB. It will be downloaded when the application is run first time. We recommend you to use Wi-Fi connection.
1. History – every word you ever viewed is stored in history.
2. Favorites – you are able to add words to favorites list by clicking the “star” icon.
3. Managing History and Favorites lists – you are able edit those lists or clear them.
4. Various Settings – you may change application’s font and theme (choose one of several color themes).
5. Word spelling, using Text-To-Speech module (requires internet connection). Powered by iSpeech®.
6. Context word search – click any word in translation article and search for it’s translation.
7. Random word of the day widget. To see the widget in the list the application must be installed to phone memory (dictionary database may be installed anywhere).
This app contains advertising.