Download the free Moj Tomato application to quickly and easily manage your Tomato account from your mobile device.
Data traffic when using the Moj Tomato app is free of charge if you use the Tomato data network.
You can access your information directly via the Tomato data network (auto login) or use your user name and password when connected via a WiFi network.
The current version of the Moj Tomato app supports the following options:
Private prepaid users:
• Checking your account balance and voucher expiration date
• Free minutes, SMS and MB counters
• TopUp your Tomato accounts.
• Overview of the actual tariff model and options for changing your tariff model
• Changing the status of different types of packages and options
Private postpaid subscribers:
• Checking your current spending, free minutes, SMS and MB status or any other free/paid unit.
• Overview of the last 12 bills and access to bills in PDF format, including payment data as well as 2D bar code.
• Overview of line user information.
• Changing the status of different types of packages and options.
• TopUp Tomato user accounts.
Menu elements and lists of available services differ based on the group and type of tariff model.
Please bear in mind:
• The app can only be used by Tomato users.
• By downloading and using the app you accept the Moj Tomato mobile application’s Terms & Conditions.
• When downloading the app from the store, data traffic is charged according to the fees of the data tariff model if using the Tomato data network.
• The app allows you to connect via WiFi network access points.
• The app stores access information for accessing the service via a WiFi network (“Zapamti me”)
Activation of the "Zapamti me" option is done at the user's own risk. In the events of device theft, loss, change of ownership or permanent non-use, every user is required to change the access password or turn the "Zapamti me" access information option off or restore the device to its default factory settings (reset the device).
• Data traffic when using the service abroad (roaming) is charged according to the currently valid price list in the tariff model for data traffic abroad.