Klikin is a free mobile application that lets you:
* search for the closest NLB ATM or branch
* use the informative exchange office and exchange rate tables
* check any new notifications and stay updated about all changes in the Klikin application
* establish contact with the bank - 24/7
The Mobile Bank is part of the Klikin application and is designed for everyone who wants to bank quickly, easily, anywhere, any time. In just one place, you can:
* check your balance and transactions for all accounts and cards
* pay bills using the “PhotoPay" function or manually
* check transactions and remaining credit on credit cards
* use the “in-payment” function to send money to friends via your mobile phonebook
* use the “Snap and send” function to send informal payment confirmation to selected e-mail addresses
* exchange funds into other currencies
* transfer funds between accounts
* view your savings, deposits and loans
* get the money with Express Loan, without visiting the bank
* get contacts of your personal advisor
* check sent payments, cancel them, or copy them
The Klikin mobile bank provides the highest possible security for users. The Klikin login is verified using a PIN code you define upon activation or using your fingerprint.
Where to start?
1. Download and install the Klikin application.
2. Get the OTP generator, if you haven’t done so already, and join the Klikin mobile bank.
3. Activate the OTP generator in the application and log in to the mobile bank.
NLB Klik users can order the OTP generator and become Klikin bank users via NLB Klik under “All orders”. Those who are not already NLB Klik users should visit a nearby NLB branch.
NLB Klik is even more convenient with the OTP generator: The OTP generator lets you access NLB Klik easily, from any device, even without a qualified digital certificate (QDC) or the AC NLB certificate.