Inhabit is a local network that redesigns cities around people. Built to help modern locals take root, Inhabit highlights the unique character of the places we live, and connects people to the local groups, businesses, and organizations who bring our communities to life.
We believe that community creation of every size should be supported and empowered to succeed; not just large-scale events, but the small moments and gatherings with the power to reshape our everyday lives.
While it is easier today than ever before to feel disconnected from the world and people around us - the places we live are vibrant, and the will for community is strong. We just need a little help finding it.
With Inhabit you can:
- Opt-in to where you live.
- Learn about your community.
- Discover the groups, businesses, clubs and organizations that are active in your community
- Get invited to local actions and events.
- Respond to local invites and share with friends & family
- Create your own local groups, gatherings and events (running clubs, dog walker groups, etc.)
- Track views, interest and engagement on your invite.
- Stay connected throughout your day/week
- Provide feedback on attended events