We know that when it comes to connecting to our cities, towns and neighborhoods, there are more social feeds, newsletters, websites and flyers than we can count, let alone keep up with.
Inhabit is your community’s one-stop-shop: connecting cities, towns and neighborhoods under one digital roof, clearing the clutter of traditional social media, and putting residents at the center of the local conversation from day one.
For local groups, businesses and organizations, Inhabit expands your visibility, reach, and potential impact within your community. Simply, Inhabit was built to help you grow.
For residents — both newly moved and born-and-raised— Inhabit is the easiest way to grow roots and stay connected.
With Inhabit you can:
• Opt-in once to where you live.
• Keep up with real-time news from local organizers.
• Get invited to community happenings.
• Browse your city by neighborhood.
• Discover local groups, businesses, clubs and organizations.
• Follow organizers beyond your home neighborhood and grow your community.
• Respond to local invites and share with friends & family.
• Create your own community invites.
• Track interest and engagement.
• Stay meaningfully connected throughout your day/week.
Interested in bringing Inhabit to your community? Reach out via http://inhabitapp.co .