Level Home

190 reviews
Content rating
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image

About this app

Level is creating the next generation of smart locks with the Level Bolt, Level Lock, and Level Lock - Touch Edition.

Level Bolt is the first and only invisible smart lock that installs inside your door to make your current lock smart. Get all the benefits of a smart lock while maintaining the design integrity of your home.
Level Lock brings together the groundbreaking engineering of Bolt with a stunning lock design to create the smallest smart lock ever. With Level Lock - Touch Edition, you can come and go effortlessly with the touch of a finger or key cards (NFC).

With the Level app, you can use your phone as a key, automatically lock and unlock your door, share access with people you trust from anywhere, create event passes, and personalize your Level Bolt and Level Lock.

Every Level Bolt and Level Lock (including Touch Edition) works with Alexa and Ring.

To use your lock with Ring, you’ll need an eligible Amazon Sidewalk-enabled device. Once connected, you can control your lock from anywhere in both the Level and Ring apps, lock/unlock with Alexa, and use alongside other Ring devices.
Updated on
Feb 7, 2023

Data safety

Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region, and age. The developer provided this information and may update it over time.
No data shared with third parties
Learn more about how developers declare sharing
This app may collect these data types
Location, Personal info and 5 others
Data is encrypted in transit
Data can’t be deleted
190 reviews
Hoyt Sizemore
February 18, 2023
Unbelievably bad app. Connection using Bluetooth to the lock is absolutely the worst I have ever seen. I'm amazed at what is supposed to be innovative technology can't make or keep a Bluetooth connection that any cheap pair of headphones can. Seriously, this is shameful! So, if you want a lock and app that works maybe 70% of the time, this is the one for you. The other 30% of your time will be waiting for a connection and fumbling for your key when it never does...
6 people found this review helpful
Did you find this helpful?
Jacob Bearce
February 10, 2023
Great concept, poor execution. I thought the Level Lock+ was going to be the pinacle of smart locks, but our experience has been terrible. I love the multitude of ways it can be locked/unlocked, but it constantly crashes requiring a reboot, the geolocation only works about 50% of the time, and the battery keeps dying after just a few weeks. I wanted to love this, but I just can't. I'll be switching back to my Nest x Yale for now.
7 people found this review helpful
Did you find this helpful?
James Ringo (Ringo)
February 8, 2023
Updated 2/7/23 - App is still buggy and rarely works. Anytime I try to update or change a setting I get constant "save failed" messages. Also, proximity unlock works less than 50% of the time. 1 year later, still issues. 1/22/22 - A terrible choice for remote functionality or a smart lock. The lock only operates as a smart lock when using Amazon sidewalk and it requires a ring doorbell pro to pair with Ring systems. Additionally, the app is buggy and gives me an error message.
6 people found this review helpful
Did you find this helpful?

What's new

General improvements and bug fixes.