Literally never works Like 680's website -- even the "new and improved" website -- it looks like Dickey Broadcasting paid as little as possible and therefore got a very amateurish, outdated-looking, often nonfunctional product here. This is a shame, because the station is generally great. They're missing a real opportunity, and badly diluting their brand, with a website and app this poor.
Not A Good App When I click on app icon to listen, it does not immediately start playing or occasionally will not play at all. I have to listen by going through the Internet website most of the time.
Sucks Rarely works. When it does.you have to try about 10 times to make it work. Also won't stop talking in your ear when you get a phonecall, but you don't want to stop it because you know you'll never get it to play again if you do.
Heads up Loaded the app. Show did eventually come on, but so did the crap apps. Be careful what you touch on the screen.
Still dead air When it actually works, about 20% of time, it's fine. But the other 80% isn't worth the aggravation. Tell Mattlanta tap a new app developer.
When it works... A great app and great sports station, when it works. But, it either won't start at all, or when it does start, it cuts out. That's too bad because I enjoy the station.
Atlanta's Best Sports Radio Station 680 The Fan Android app has been updated to
- Featuring ESPN content.
- Fix for Live streaming problem.