Solen’s goal is to reintroduce transparency into the real estate world on a crucial subject: natural light. During a transaction, this essential criterion is hard to quantify and not measured objectively.
For real estate agents, Solen offers an app able to calculate and simulate the brightness and sunshine potential of a property by creating a certificate in less than 24 hours.
Based on a technology unique in the world, Solen provides tools to potential buyers, real estate agents and developers to qualify the natural light of any home, at any time.
In addition, thanks to Solen Live, an augmented reality module, you can view the sun's trajectory live for each day of the year.
REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONALS:
You will also find a multitude of interactive and dynamic features:
- Show customers the quality and quantity of seasonal sunlight at a given location
- Create a Solen certificate directly from the app and send it to your customers to differentiate yourself
- Show guests the sunrise and sunset at a given location for a given day
DETAILS PROVIDED BY SOLEN CERTIFICATE:
Average sunshine hours per day for each month of the year
Diagrams detailing the time of arrival and departure of the sun for each season of the year
Average natural daylight hours* per day for each month of the year
Diagram detailing the arrival and departure times of natural light* for each season of the year
(*) natural light, when the average brightness of the room exceeds 200 lux
Geolocation: allows to show the curve of the sun compared to your position
Camera: allows use of augmented reality module and measurement
If you have a bug or suggestions or just a question, let us know ;)
Have a wonderful sunny day,
The Solen Team
- Supported Android versions: Android Lollipop (5.0) and above
- Android device with a gyroscope and compass sensors