Searching for news, images, and videos is faster and easier than ever. Save your time with this app.
Now you can use the app to search in 4 engines (Google, Yandex, TinEye, Bing) to search or verify and check specific images, videos, or news.
Features of the Tech4Peace app include but are not limited to:
- Image Reverse search in an easy way in 4 search engines.
- Image search from your Photo Library or export them from another app.
- Editor to crop & rotate the picture.
- A button for an image metadata analysis tool.
- Image search by keywords.
- Searching by using the text in 4 different engines, including (Google, DuckDuckGo, Bing, and Yandex).
- Saving search history for texts and clearing the history as well.
- A (Ask us to verify) button to send your requests to verify the content.
- An explanation of many tools that can be used to verify the content.
- Selecting, following up, and choosing to read the investigations according to the category.
- Exploration of the latest exclusive news and fact-checked items from trusted sources.
- A list of sources for each piece of news.
- Reporting using the app and requesting the assistance of the Tech4Peace team about cases of E-blackmail, violence, impersonation, or any harmful issues you see on social media platforms (Facebook and Instagram).
- Customizing receiving notifications from specific categories.
- Entering and using our E-learning platform directly within the app, which contains several free online educational courses.
- Dark/Light mode.
- A list of sources of governmental and non-governmental websites and their social media accounts.
- Finding out additional information, contacts, and accounts of our Platforms, and quick access to the policies of Tech4Peace organization.
The application is designed very simply for a smooth experience in using and navigating the services provided by the app.
Contact us for any bug that appears in the app or if you have suggestions or ideas suitable for this app that we can add to the app. You can contact us via the e-mail button in the “Information” section.