Providing care for a family member with dementia can sometimes be overwhelming. teleCalm Caregiver App is a free app that, when paired with the teleCalm Phone Service, provides you invaluable information about your loved one’s telephone usage, right on your smartphone. You can stay informed on who they talk to, helping them stay safe and independent.
As a companion to the teleCalm phone service, the Caregiver App empowers you to manage your loved one’s phone service.
- Protect your loved-one from unwanted calls, blocking all scammers and telemarketers. Calls from friends and family ring straight through, while strangers are routed to the app’s voicemail.
- Set custom "Quiet Hours" to curb late night and daytime calling during important 'do not disturb' times.
- Enable "Repeat Dialing" detection to prevent too many calls to the same number in a rolling time window.
- Filter outgoing calls, helping prevent calls to as-seen-on-TV and other problematic numbers.
- Review the history of all calls and important event status.
- Listen to voicemails left for your loved one from the app.
- Receive real-time alerts as a text to your smartphone.
- Monitor repeated and missed calls made by your loved one.
- Remotely manage all features from your smartphone.
- As the caregiver, use all this information to keep informed on the welfare of your loved one.
Go to Dashboard to monitor your loved one’s recent phone activity, and click on the voicemail icon to listen to all messages.
Go to Contacts to add approved friends and family to create a record for each person that can speak with your loved one.
Custom Voice Messages
Go to Settings to create custom outgoing messages for when your loved one receives calls from their contacts and from strangers. You can also create a custom message to play to your loved one during quiet hours.
Set Quiet Hours
Go to Settings to set the hours that your loved one will receive a custom message when they attempt to make an outgoing call, notifying them of the late hour.