CASHe is India's most preferred digital lending company for young salaried millennials. CASHe provides instant short-term personal loans to young professionals based on their social profile, merit and earning potential using its proprietary algorithm based machine learning platform. Powered by its industry-first proprietary algorithm-driven credit scoring platform, Social Loan Quotient (SLQ), CASHe quickly determines a user’s credit worthiness by using multiple unique data points to arrive at a distinct credit profile of the customer. CASHe is completely automated and requires no personal intervention and no physical documentation. The average time taken for a loan to be disbursed is about 10 minutes, subject to proper documentation.
CASHe is the winner of Entrepreneur India’s Best Tech Start-up for the year 2018.
CASHe currently provides instant personal loans to salaried professionals with a minimum salary of Rs 15,000/-
What You'll Love
● Avail instant loans from CASHe through your smartphone
● Completely Digitized: Few documents to upload on the application
● Get instant cash loans from as little as Rs 5,000
● Gets loans ranging from Rs.5,000 – 50,000 for 15 & 30 days, Rs. 19,000 – 1,00,000 for 90 days & 25,000 – 2,00,000 for 180 days.
● Faster approval process with less documentation.
● Get collateral-free loans without any bank visits or phone calls
● Attractive rate of interests
● Flexi repayment methods.
● Loan disbursement in 10 minutes
● Multiple Repayment options: A choice of repayment options ranging from 15, 30, 90 and 180 days
● Multiple Loan Options: Choose from a variety of loan options from Rs 10,000 to Rs 2,00,000
Minimum salary in hand: Rs 15,000/-
● A Self Signed PAN Card, Aadhar Card
● Latest Salary Slip
● Updated Salary Bank Account Statement
● Any Address Proof (Current and Permanent)
● A selfie and a company id.
Your data is safe with us
Protection of your privacy and your data security is a top priority at CASHe. We encrypt your data and store it in multiple databases. There are security group and firewall checks to control the APIs with multi-level authentication, authorization and verifications.
CASHe in the news – Check the news and stories on CASHe here