The app uses your phone's GPS to track your driving over 200 miles. Earn driving behaviour badges and share your progress on Facebook and Twitter.
Once you’ve completed 200 miles, you’ll get an individual driving score between 0-10 (10 being the safest). We’ll give you driving feedback and calculate your personal Aviva Drive discount.
Optimum accuracy - Some things affect the precision of GPS on your phone, so for the most accurate score, we recommend you use an in-car cradle or place your phone in a stable position.
We won’t use GPS data which could be unreliable, so you may find the mileage recorded by the app for some journeys is less than the actual mileage you’ve driven.
Battery usage - GPS requires battery power. If you’re planning a long journey, consider using an in-car charger
Low scores - A score of 3.1 or above recognises your safer driving behaviour and is rewarded with a discount. The safest drivers could get a discount of up to 20%. Aviva won’t penalise drivers with lower scores. Our competitive standard premium will still be available, but without the Aviva Drive discount.
Your data - The data we collect will be used to help us build an understanding of your driving behaviour and risk, and will adhere to the high standards that Aviva apply for all customer data collected.
* Between 1 Jun 2013 and 1 Nov 2013 30% qualified for the max saving of 20% and 34% qualified for 10%. Discount depends on your score & premium – min premium of £200. Discount available on 1 car per policy (applied to the 1st car the principal policyholder is the main driver of). Discount is calculated after eligible offers have been deducted. Discount doesn’t apply to optional extras. Aviva Drive discounts apply from 1 Dec 2013, we reserve the right to review or change the discounts on a quarterly basis.
MoneySupermarket Car Insurance is the first app in the UK which lets you easily compare the cost of car insurance from your Android phone. Compare accurate quotes from a huge range of car insurance providers and then purchase straight from your phone – all in a matter of minutes. You can switch your insurance in just 3 taps.
MoneySupermarket is the UK’s number one price comparison site. 51% of people who compare and buy their car insurance through us could save up to £220 (Consumer Intelligence, Feb 2014)
MoneySupermarket Car Insurance will let you:
- Compare thousands of quotes from a huge range of car insurance providers
- Allow you to ‘click to call’ any provider, so you can talk through your quote on the phone
- Save your details and remember where you are in the application process – useful if your Android phone is out of range of 3G or Wi-Fi signal
- Save you money on your car insurance quote – even if you’re still out and about at the car dealership choosing your next set of wheels!
To use the app, you’ll need to take a few simple steps to create a MoneySupermarket.com account, or simply log on if you already have one. This is so you can access your latest quotes later online from your PC if you choose to, and all your personal data will be kept secure.
Have you used Confused.com before? Then the QuickQuote service can get our best insurance quotes direct to you in moments, with no need to fill in any forms!
All you need is a car’s registration. Just type in the number plate, and in seconds you’ll get back the cheapest quote Confused.com can find to insure the vehicle.
Not used Confused.com before? No problem. Come to our site and fill in your details. It’ll take about five to ten minutes… But then you can use the QuickQuote service in future to get quotes for any car in seconds.
Your QuickQuote will be saved in your Confused.com account, so you can review all your quotes and choose the best policy for you.
Simply enter your email address, and the registration of the car you want to insure, and we'll get our best insurance quotes back to you in minutes.
Terms and conditions apply. See T&Cs for full details. http://www.confused.com/quickquote/terms-and-conditions
Con l’app di Aviva Italia avrai accesso rapidamente ai numeri utili da contattare per chiarimenti e indicazioni relativi ai prodotti Vita, oppure in caso di sinistro.
Potrai segnalare rapidamente un incidente ad Aviva con l’apposita sezione. Compilando poche semplici informazioni sull’incidente e, se lo vorrai, inserendo delle foto, potrai velocizzare l’apertura della pratica. Un incaricato Aviva si occuperà poi di ritirare la constatazione amichevole (modulo blu) firmato dalle parti coinvolte nell’incidente.
L'applicazione è gratuita e nel corso delle prossime settimane si arricchirà di nuove funzionalità.
Who is the DrivePlus App for?
This app is for new and existing drivers who want to try how telematics works before they buy a DrivePlus policy from Direct Line.
Continued use of GPS running can dramatically decrease battery life.
This handy app ensures that you can always view important policy documentation, such as your car insurance certificate and breakdown cover details, should you need them.
If you have just bought a new General Accident car policy, it’s an easy way to upload your documents, such as your proof of no claim discount and a copy of your driving licence.
And there’s more:
- View summary information for your car policy
- Take a photo of your proof documents and upload them to General Accident
- There’s no need to print your policy documents as you’ll be able to access them through your phone whenever you need them
- Access our dedicated claims and breakdown telephone numbers
- Change My account settings including your password
- Get answers to frequently asked questions.
This app is available to all General Accident customers who have registered online for My account. If you haven't already registered, please go to www.generalaccident.com/my-account
This handy app ensures that you can always view important policy documentation such as your car insurance certificate and breakdown cover details- should you need them.
For customers who have just bought a new Quotemehappy.com car policy it’s an easy way to upload your proof of no claims discount.
And there’s more:
- View summary information for both your car and home policies
- Take a photo of your proof of no claims discount and upload it to Quotemehappy.com
- No need to print your policy documents as you’ll be able to access them through your phone
- Change your My account settings including your password
- Get answers to your most frequently asked questions.
This app is available to all Quotemehappy.com customers who have registered online for My account. If you haven't already registered, please go to www.quotemehappy.com/my-account
La calculadora ayudará entre otras cosas a conocer las aportaciones a realizar para cubrir las necesidades de aseguramiento en caso de fallecimiento, viudedad, orfandad, invalidez, incapacidad, o conocer el nivel de vida con la pensión de la Seguridad Social y el seguro de vida necesario en cada caso.
La calculadora de protección está disponible de forma gratuita tanto para teléfonos móviles como para tabletas y ofrece, a partir de unos datos básicos, información y valores en forma de gráficos y porcentajes de la cobertura de la seguridad social para un nivel de vida deseado estimando una prima que soluciona la descobertura por parte de la seguridad social.
El simulador de protección en su menú de datos avanzados, ofrece un cálculo más ajustado al incorporar parámetros que se calculan de manera automática y que también pueden ser modificados por el usuario como capital a cubrir, años de cobertura, ahorro acumulado, patrimonio realizable, capital ya asegurado, garantías, etc.
La calculadora o simulador de protección permite:
• Conocer la descobertura de la Seguridad Social en materia de previsión.
• Conocer la prima que cubre la descobertura de la Seguridad Social teniendo también en cuenta el poder adquisitivo deseado.
• Recalcular automáticamente y en la misma pantalla toda la información jugando con los valores de poder adquisitivo deseado y prima.
• Enviar un e-mail con información adicional en un Informe adjunto elaborado en pdf con información adicional como:
- Años de cobertura en función de los datos introducidos.
- Capital a cubrir.
- Coberura por parte de la Seguridad Social
- Descobertura del salario.
- Capital constituido en función del ahorro acumulado y el posible patrimonio realizable.
- Prima recomendada teniendo en cuenta los posibles seguros existentes.
- Generación de tablas y gráficos representativos de los datos resultantes de la simulación.
• En el e-mail también se facilita un enlace directo a la aplicación en la versión web, que se encuentra disponible en la web pública del Instituto Aviva en su versión más completa y de fácil uso, con la funcionalidad añadida de que te facilita los campos rellenos con los datos que se hubieran introducido en la aplicación móvil para que no tengas que volver a introducirlos o recordarlos.
You can use the Progressive App to:
· View coverages, ID cards and policy details for your vehicles.
· Report a claim, and take and add your own photos to it.
· Get in touch with your agent and claims rep.
· Pay your bill by credit card, debit card, or checking account.
· View your billing history and upcoming payment schedule.
· Quote or make a policy change.
· Access your policy documents.
· Obtain roadside assistance, exactly when you need it most.
· Get an auto insurance quote—and then buy online.
· Find a Service Center, where we'll manage your repairs from start to finish.
Learn how we use your app permissions:
My Policy makes it easy to report a claim and guides you through the process of collecting info during a claim to enable Legacy to finalize your claim a.s.a.p.
My Policy makes it easy for you to insure your new valuables.
All you’ll need to get started with this car app is a Confused.com account. Don’t worry if you don’t already have one, you can sign up for an account when you first use the car app.
We recommend, when you undertake this first and only log in process, that your phone is connected to Wi-Fi.
The car App tells you how you rate compared to a RoSPA (Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents) expert driver. Plus you can earn real rewards for driving safely. If you use this car app, you’ll get money off your car insurance quotes, up to 10%, from participating insurance providers on Confused.com.
We'd just like to highlight that there's absolutely no negative impact on your car insurance premium price from using the MotorMate by Confused.com app. Using MotorMate by Confused.com can only give you a discount on your price.
Whereas some car apps only rate you on the movement of your vehicle, MotorMate scores you in relation to the real world driving environment.
The car app runs in the background of your phone while you’re driving. After each trip you’re given medal. This is based on how you brake, accelerate and drive at appropriate speeds. Once you reach 200 recorded miles we’ll give you your Confused.com Score out of 100. This score is more reflective of your long-term driving habits.
When the car app is first opened following install, you have to Login using a Confused.com account; you are then kept logged in for 60 days. Once logged in you can close and reopen the App continuously without having to log back in.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
car app, car app Android, my car app, car dock, car insurance app, App for driving, Android driving app, best driving app, driving apps, Android car app, car app, best car app, car apps, apps for cars, app for car, car dock app, car dock, find car app
Need superior car insurance today? Nationwide Mobile can help you find a local Nationwide agent.
After a fender-bender or a more serious accident, you’re liable to be a little shaken up. It’s hard enough to remember to turn off your engine, let alone recall all the details you need to take care of. Nationwide Mobile helps answer “What next?”
Nationwide Mobile simplifies things with an Accident Toolkit that guides you through the steps to take after an accident. Need emergency help? Nationwide Mobile helps get police and rescuers rolling. If you’re a Nationwide customer and need a tow, Nationwide Mobile helps you get in touch with a towing service.
* View your accounts
* Pay your insurance bill
* Get an auto policy quote
* Call emergency services
* Help connect Nationwide customers with towing
* Collect and exchange accident info
* Store your insurance info for easy lookup
* Start the claims process
* Locate Nationwide agents near you
* Take accident photos and record details
Pocket Agent lets you:
• View insurance policy info
• View insurance card*
• Contact your agent
• Search for an agent near you
• Submit an auto insurance claim
• View claim status (Fire and Auto)
• Pay insurance premium bills
• View State Farm Mutual Funds® account info
• Search and locate Select Service® Repair Facilities
• Find roadside services and more!
Included features for State Farm Bank® customers:
• View State Farm Bank account info including previous transactions
• Deposit checks into State Farm Bank accounts with MyTime Deposit®
• Pay your bills with State Farm Bank mobile bill pay
• Pay your State Farm Bank credit card
• Transfer Funds from one eligible State Farm Bank account to another
In order to log in and use Pocket Agent to view personal information, make a bank deposit, submit/view a claim, and/or make payments you must:
• Be a State Farm customer
• Be enrolled and registered on statefarm.com®
Check out http://www.statefarm.com/mobile/faqs.asp for Pocket Agent frequently asked questions
Security permissions required by Pocket Agent:
• GPS and network location – Used to determine your location for Find an Agent, Find a Repair Facility, On the Road, and Accident Location under Report a Claim
• Full Internet Access – Used to connect to State Farm servers to retrieve user information
• Write contacts data – Used to add agent, repair facilities, or On The Road businesses to your contacts
• Read phone state and identity – Used by AdWhirl to display State Farm info banners
• Take pictures – Used by MyTime Deposit to capture front and back of checks for deposit; also used by Report a Claim to capture accident pictures
If you are having trouble with the Pocket Agent app, please call our 24/7 toll-free tech support line at (888) 559-1922
* Insurance Card does not meet requirements for proof of insurance as required in some states.
State Farm Bank®, Bloomington, Illinois, is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. The other products offered by affiliate companies of State Farm Bank are not FDIC insured, not a State Farm Bank obligation or guaranteed by State Farm Bank, and subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal invested. Contact State Farm Bank toll-free at 1-877-SF4-BANK (1-877-734-2265).
Before investing, consider the funds' investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. Contact State Farm VP Management Corp (1-800-447-4930) for a prospectus or summary prospectus containing this and other information. Read it carefully. AP2012/03/0376
Investing involves risk, including potential for loss.
State Farm VP Management Corp. is a separate entity from those State Farm entities, which provide banking and insurance products.
We always look for newest car insurance discounts and change them daily.
Firstly you have basic articles about car insurance:
- What is Car Insurance For,
- Do I need Car Insurance,
- Car Insurance Claim FAQ,
then you have described 6 ways how to get a discount on your car insurance (multi policy discount, financial stability discount, good driver discount, discounts for students, home owner discount and multi car discount).
You`ll also find tips and tricks for car insurance, traps which you have to watch out for and many more.
We included also some comparision tables, where you`ll find car insurance discounts, least and most expensive cars, least and most expensive car insurance rates,...
Please check updates regularly, cause we`ll attempt to draw attention to the traps, tricks and car insurance tips in our new articles.
• Identify what’s raising your stress levels
• Fast track to a bank of stress relief tips
• Track your stress levels and reasons, get relevant tips to manage the cause of your stress
• Monitor your stress levels and see how they changes over time
• Understand how stress and pressure affects you
My Stress Kit has been developed in collaboration with Aviva UK Health’s clinical team as a handy app that you can keep with you day and night – benefitting from its useful hints for better managing stress, 24 hours a day.
A stress management tool like My Stress Kit can help you deal with life’s day to day ups and downs. With useful stress relief tips, My Stress Kit helps you find a little relief from the tension that’s caused by a busy lifestyle – the more you use it, the more you’ll understand what it is that raises your stress levels, and how you can manage them more effectively.
Important: My Stress Kit is not prescriptive and if you are really feeling that pressure at work or home is affecting you negatively, you should make an appointment with your GP to talk in confidence about reducing stress.
Please note, this application works best on screens using the following resolutions:
Normal mdip - 320 x 480
Normal hdpi - 480 x 800
Large xhdpi - 720 x 1280
If you receive an 'unsupported' notification then your device may not be able to use My Stress Kit at the moment. (Sorry about that.)
Take the International Solutions app with you, wherever you go. Then you can access worldwide emergency contact numbers and claims information easily, manage your medical records and share them with your doctors worldwide – 24/7.
The International Solutions app makes personal, medical records easy to access in an emergency, but still keeps them private. It’s safe, it’s secure. It’s free for all International Solutions members and comes at a great discounted rate for other Aviva customers using Aviva Advantages - www.aviva.co.uk/advantages
Just download the app, and you’ll have all the details you (and your doctors) need to make the most of your International Solutions policy when you’re living and working overseas.
Who can use the app?
Any Aviva customer can use the app to store and then access personal medical details safely and securely. Any Aviva customer with an International Solutions policy will also benefit from having claims contact numbers handy, wherever they are.
● Manage your medical records. When you keep medical records up to date using this app, you’ll always have access to them, wherever you are, whenever you need care or treatment.
● Share medical records with doctors. Give specific doctors access to the medical information they need. You choose who can see your information.
● 24/7 emergency contacts. Wherever you are, you’ll find the contact numbers and details you need to access eligible medical care.
● Worldwide claims info. Need to make a new claim? If you’re an International Solutions customer then you’ll find all the help you need to start a claim here, quickly and easily.
Your medical records are administrated and managed via MyHealthPassport, powered by Medelinked.
Pocket SQS is Aviva’s online Service Quotation System (SQS) which allows all Independent Financial Advisors (IFAs) to generate quick and transparent quotations for their clients. It can be accessed anytime - on the move or in the office on your tablet, smart phone or personal computer.
Pocket SQS can provide quick online quotes for a wide range of Aviva’s Life products such as Term, Investment Linked, Whole Life, Endowments and Mortgage Insurance.
Special care has been taken to enable rider attachment, so your clients can receive comprehensive coverage at your finger tips.
Upon BI generation, Advisors can share it with their clients through email and/or print. It can be sent easily through your tablet, smart phone or personal computer. Alternatively, you may save the information in your profile and attend to it later.
Pocket SQS is also a resource hub, where advisors can find up- to-date forms, sales kits and customer brochures. With its ergonomic design and easy accessibility through Aviva Online, aviva.com.sg, SQS generation has never been more convenient.
It’s travel insurance ‘to go’. Instant quotes, on-the-spot purchase, policy details, and travel FAQs — access it all easily and quickly, round the clock, round the globe. You can also share this handy little app with your family and friends over your social network.
Now, every time you pack your bags, pack some travel insurance, in just a few screen taps. Just click on the app, enter your trip details, and get a quote on-screen in seconds. What’s more, buying your travel insurance is just as quick and easy.
Should there be a hiccup in your travels, you’ll find the Incident Recording and Claim Procedures Guide to come in really handy; you’re assured of instant help, anytime, anywhere.
You can also use the Aviva Travel App to check your policy and coverage details, and get answers on common travel insurance questions. Plus, you can view, check and edit your profile as well as privacy preferences.
We’ve also made it so easy to share this convenience with your family and friends over Facebook — just click on the ‘Share App’ icon.
To travel without the worries, get the Aviva Travel mobile app today!
Company Reg No.: 196900499K GST Reg No.: MR-8500166-8