The app uses your phone's GPS to track your driving over 200 miles. Earn driving behaviour badges and share your progress on Facebook and Twitter.
Once you’ve completed 200 miles, you’ll get an individual driving score between 0-10 (10 being the safest). We’ll give you driving feedback and calculate your personal Aviva Drive discount.
Optimum accuracy - Some things affect the precision of GPS on your phone, so for the most accurate score, we recommend you use an in-car cradle or place your phone in a stable position.
We won’t use GPS data which could be unreliable, so you may find the mileage recorded by the app for some journeys is less than the actual mileage you’ve driven.
Battery usage - GPS requires battery power. If you’re planning a long journey, consider using an in-car charger
Low scores - A score of 3.1 or above recognises your safer driving behaviour and is rewarded with a discount. The safest drivers could get a discount of up to 20%. Aviva won’t penalise drivers with lower scores. Our competitive standard premium will still be available, but without the Aviva Drive discount.
Your data - The data we collect will be used to help us build an understanding of your driving behaviour and risk, and will adhere to the high standards that Aviva apply for all customer data collected.
* Between 1 Jun 2013 and 1 Nov 2013 30% qualified for the max saving of 20% and 34% qualified for 10%. Discount depends on your score & premium – min premium of £200. Discount available on 1 car per policy (applied to the 1st car the principal policyholder is the main driver of). Discount is calculated after eligible offers have been deducted. Discount doesn’t apply to optional extras. Aviva Drive discounts apply from 1 Dec 2013, we reserve the right to review or change the discounts on a quarterly basis.
Who is the DrivePlus App for?
This app is for new and existing drivers who want to try how telematics works before they buy a DrivePlus policy from Direct Line.
Continued use of GPS running can dramatically decrease battery life.
Con l’app di Aviva Italia avrai accesso rapidamente ai numeri utili da contattare per chiarimenti e indicazioni relativi ai prodotti Vita, oppure in caso di sinistro.
Potrai segnalare rapidamente un incidente ad Aviva con l’apposita sezione. Compilando poche semplici informazioni sull’incidente e, se lo vorrai, inserendo delle foto, potrai velocizzare l’apertura della pratica. Un incaricato Aviva si occuperà poi di ritirare la constatazione amichevole (modulo blu) firmato dalle parti coinvolte nell’incidente.
L'applicazione è gratuita e nel corso delle prossime settimane si arricchirà di nuove funzionalità.
This handy app ensures that you can always view important policy documentation, such as your car insurance certificate and breakdown cover details, should you need them.
If you have just bought a new General Accident car policy, it’s an easy way to upload your documents, such as your proof of no claim discount and a copy of your driving licence.
And there’s more:
- View summary information for your car policy
- Take a photo of your proof documents and upload them to General Accident
- There’s no need to print your policy documents as you’ll be able to access them through your phone whenever you need them
- Access our dedicated claims and breakdown telephone numbers
- Change My account settings including your password
- Get answers to frequently asked questions.
This app is available to all General Accident customers who have registered online for My account. If you haven't already registered, please go to www.generalaccident.com/my-account
This handy app ensures that you can always view important policy documentation such as your car insurance certificate and breakdown cover details- should you need them.
For customers who have just bought a new Quotemehappy.com car policy it’s an easy way to upload your proof of no claims discount.
And there’s more:
- View summary information for both your car and home policies
- Take a photo of your proof of no claims discount and upload it to Quotemehappy.com
- No need to print your policy documents as you’ll be able to access them through your phone
- Change your My account settings including your password
- Get answers to your most frequently asked questions.
This app is available to all Quotemehappy.com customers who have registered online for My account. If you haven't already registered, please go to www.quotemehappy.com/my-account
MoneySupermarket Car Insurance is the first app in the UK which lets you easily compare the cost of car insurance from your Android phone. Compare accurate quotes from a huge range of car insurance providers and then purchase straight from your phone – all in a matter of minutes. You can switch your insurance in just 3 taps.
MoneySupermarket is the UK’s number one price comparison site. 51% of people who compare and buy their car insurance through us could save up to £220 (Consumer Intelligence, Feb 2014)
MoneySupermarket Car Insurance will let you:
- Compare thousands of quotes from a huge range of car insurance providers
- Allow you to ‘click to call’ any provider, so you can talk through your quote on the phone
- Save your details and remember where you are in the application process – useful if your Android phone is out of range of 3G or Wi-Fi signal
- Save you money on your car insurance quote – even if you’re still out and about at the car dealership choosing your next set of wheels!
To use the app, you’ll need to take a few simple steps to create a MoneySupermarket.com account, or simply log on if you already have one. This is so you can access your latest quotes later online from your PC if you choose to, and all your personal data will be kept secure.
Have you used Confused.com before? Then the QuickQuote service can get our best insurance quotes direct to you in moments, with no need to fill in any forms!
All you need is a car’s registration. Just type in the number plate, and in seconds you’ll get back the cheapest quote Confused.com can find to insure the vehicle.
Not used Confused.com before? No problem. Come to our site and fill in your details. It’ll take about five to ten minutes… But then you can use the QuickQuote service in future to get quotes for any car in seconds.
Your QuickQuote will be saved in your Confused.com account, so you can review all your quotes and choose the best policy for you.
Simply enter your email address, and the registration of the car you want to insure, and we'll get our best insurance quotes back to you in minutes.
Terms and conditions apply. See T&Cs for full details. http://www.confused.com/quickquote/terms-and-conditions
To enable robust & quality comparisons, we have tied up with most of the Financial Institutions selling Insurance in India. And, the app makes sure that the information is easy & fun to consume!
Key features of the APP
• Manage (Compare quotes, Buy, Store & Share) all your policies; Two wheeler (bike) Insurance, Car Insurance, Term Insurance and Investment Plans
• Upload your policies from your phone’s photo folder or click & upload a photograph from your phone’s camera
• Access all your policies bought through Policybazaar.com
• Manage and share you documents (Pan Card, Passport, Driving license etc); click & upload the pictures of all your important documents and keep it handy always.
• Track your application of the policies booked through policybazaar.com
You can compare the insurance quotes from insurers like Bajaj Allianz, ICICI Prudential, Aviva, MetLife, Kotak Mahindra, SBI Life Insurance, MaxLife, HDFC Ergo, LIC india, Bharti AXA, Cholamandalam , Future Generali , ICICI Lombard , Iffco Tokio , L&T , National Insurance , New india Assurance , oriental , Raheja , Reliance, Royal Sundaram, Shriram General Insurance , Tata AIG , United Insurance , Universal Sompo , Aegon Religare, Exide Life Insurance .
We strongly suggest that you compare insurance plans on PolicyBazaar before choosing any particular plan. Every time you see our analysis and compare insurance plans on the basis of price, features, services, duration, etc, you get a better understanding of what is being offered and which of the offers are most suitable for you.
Still in confusion; don't worry you can call and talk to our consultants on our Toll- Free number - 18001033999. They will help you select the product that best suits your needs.
Go ahead download the app & Your Financial Security is just a few steps away!!!
Know more about your money with financial data and news from the world's top sources. Grow your finances with handy tools and calculators, anytime and anywhere.
Track major indexes from around the world, including NASDAQ, NYSE, Dow Jones, S&P 500, DAX, FTSE 100, NIKKEI 225 and more. Also track currency exchange rates and commodity prices.
Add your favorite stocks, mutual funds, and ETFs to your personal watchlist. Get stock quotes, charts, trends, recommendations and detailed company profiles. Sign in to save your preferences.
Read the latest news and advice on business, finance, markets, technology, companies, small business, personal finance, saving & investing, spending & borrowing, credit, real estate, insurance, taxes, retirement, career & education, top stocks, budgeting and more from all major media sources, including Wall Street Journal (WSJ), CNBC, Reuters, Fox Business, Wall Street Journal, CNBC, Forbes, Bloomberg, Investopedia, MarketWatch, and more.
Get more from your money with financial and budgeting tools such as a mortgage calculator, currency converter, tip calculator, wealth estimator, and retirement planner.
Automatically sync your watchlist across MSN Money on the web and your mobile apps for quick access to the stocks you care about.
Track major indexes from around the world:
- Asia-Pacific: NIKKEI 225, SENSEX, NIFTY, SHANGHAI COMPOSITE, S&P/ASX 200, HANG SENG, KOSPI, KLCI, NZSE 50, etc.
- Americas: NASDAQ, NYSE, Dow Jones, S&P 500, RUSSELL 2000, IPC, IPSA, IBOVESPA, etc.
- Europe: CAC 40, ATX, BEL 20, OMX COPENHAGEN 20, OMX HELINSKI 25, FTSE MIB, IBEX 35, etc.
Track commodity prices: Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Cotton, Sugar, Wheat, Corn, etc.
CURRENCY EXCHANGE RATES
Track currency exchange rates: USD/ EURO, USD/ YEN, USD/ CAD, POUND/USD, USD/ YUAN, USD/ INR, USD/ FRANC (CHF), USD/ WON, USD /KRONA KR, etc.
Track Microsoft (MSFT), Google (GOOG/GOOGL), Nokia (NOK), Facebook (FB), Apple (AAPL), Twitter (TWTR), Alibaba (BABA), and more.
Some features may not be available in all markets.
Finding cheap insurance in Northern Ireland can be difficult, especially car insurance.
With so many insurance companies and brokers based on the UK mainland, many great value policies exclude Northern Ireland. We know how frustrating that can be, so we have developed the CompareNI Insurance Comparison App to let you compare deals that apply to NI residents.
Insurance premiums can vary between brokers, as they can charge different fees on top of the original insurance price - so it is worth shopping around to make sure that you don't pay too much for the cover that you need. At CompareNI.com, we compare the prices these different brokers charge, so you don't have to contact brokers and insurers individually, which could save you both time and money!
Our system allows you to fill in one simple form to get prices from up to 58 different companies within a couple of minutes. The cheapest insurance quote will be shown at the top of the list, and you can review policy extras and the brief details, before choosing to purchase online or by phone, directly from the insurance company. You can also save these quotes and review them another time, if you aren't ready to buy today.
Finding many types of insurance in Northern Ireland just got easier with CompareNI.com!
It isn't just car insurance and home insurance quotes that we can provide - we have partnerships with insurance companies who can get you great deals on all kinds of insurance including van, bike, pet, travel, breakdown and much more.
We can also help you check out rates on financial products including credit cards, savings accounts, and mortgages in our money section.
We can help you find insurance no matter where you live in Northern Ireland including Belfast, Newry, Carrickfergus, Derry, Coleraine, Ballymena, Newtownards, Lisburn, Bangor, Craigavon, Castlereagh, Cookstown, Downpatrick, Limavady, Strabane, Enniskillen, Larne, Down, Holywood, Omagh, Fermanagh, Dungannon, Lurgan, Londonderry, Antrim, Armagh, Tyrone, Banbridge, Maghera, and everywhere else!
Download the free LV= Driving app and you could drive yourself towards up to 15% off LV= car insurance. Complete 200 miles over the course of at least ten journeys to find out just how safe a driver you are. Strive for excellence by controlling your speed and smoothness to receive the best journey feedback and the greatest discount.
Using your phone’s GPS, LV= Driving tracks your journeys and assesses your driving style. We’ll offer you feedback at the end of each journey so you can see how you’re doing. After you’ve completed 200 miles over the course of at least ten journeys, we’ll show you how you’ve done by rewarding you with a safer driver discount if you drive well.
Every LV= Driving user will also receive an additional £10 off their LV= car insurance quote just for using the app, so everyone can save!
- Safer driver discount – Any discount you’re offered is yours to use; no catch, no need to have a black box installed, it’s just our way of rewarding safer drivers.
- Journey feedback – shows you your route and feeds back on your speed and smoothness ratings.
- Low battery usage – optimised to use the least amount of battery possible.
- User guide – a step-by-step demo on how the app will work for you.
- Share the love – invite friends and family to join in via email, Facebook and Twitter.
*To receive £10 off your new car insurance policy, you must have used the LV= Driving app to complete 200 miles over ten or more journeys and have registered your details in the app. This offer is only available through our website (LV.com) using the link provided to you from the LV= Driving app or from the email sent to you upon completion of 200 miles over ten or more journeys. This offer is for one new car insurance policy only and not for subsequent renewals and only you are entitled to use this discount for your car, you cannot pass it onto another person. We may, at our sole discretion, offer a further discount of up to 15% off your new car insurance policy depending on how you drive over 200 miles and ten or more journeys. This discount will be valid for 12 months from the date of your confirmation email. Where you are entitled to any other discount(s) (e.g. multi product discount), each discount will be applied individually.
LV= reserves the right to change the terms and conditions and to withdraw the offer at any time.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
[ 서비스 내용 ]
- 고객정보, 계약사항, 계좌등록, 보안카드
- 일반보험금, 보험료입금, 보험료자동이체, 변액보험, 휴면보험금
- 보험계약대출신청/상환, 대출이자납입, 대출자동이체, 개인대출조회
- 증명서안내, 증권재발행
- 공지사항, 이용안내, 콜센터안내
항상 저희 KDB생명을 사랑해 주시는 고객님께 감사드리며, 앞으로 지속적인 업데이트를 통해 더욱 편리하고 다양한 서비스를 제공하도록 노력하겠습니다.
본 어플리케이션은 사용자가 임의개조(루팅)을 한 단말기와 출시부터 임의개조(루팅)된 상태로 판매되는 기기 에서 정상 동작하지 않습니다.
• Identify what’s raising your stress levels
• Fast track to a bank of stress relief tips
• Track your stress levels and reasons, get relevant tips to manage the cause of your stress
• Monitor your stress levels and see how they changes over time
• Understand how stress and pressure affects you
My Stress Kit has been developed in collaboration with Aviva UK Health’s clinical team as a handy app that you can keep with you day and night – benefitting from its useful hints for better managing stress, 24 hours a day.
A stress management tool like My Stress Kit can help you deal with life’s day to day ups and downs. With useful stress relief tips, My Stress Kit helps you find a little relief from the tension that’s caused by a busy lifestyle – the more you use it, the more you’ll understand what it is that raises your stress levels, and how you can manage them more effectively.
Important: My Stress Kit is not prescriptive and if you are really feeling that pressure at work or home is affecting you negatively, you should make an appointment with your GP to talk in confidence about reducing stress.
Please note, this application works best on screens using the following resolutions:
Normal mdip - 320 x 480
Normal hdpi - 480 x 800
Large xhdpi - 720 x 1280
If you receive an 'unsupported' notification then your device may not be able to use My Stress Kit at the moment. (Sorry about that.)
- Submit employee insurance claims on-the-go via your mobile device
- Snap a picture and submit necessary receipts/documents electronically
- Stay updated on the claims status via the app’s inbound messaging centre
- View details of your company coverage
- Locate your nearest panel clinic
- Retrieve your medical e-card
Requirements for use:
- An Android mobile device
- WiFi or 3G/4G data connection
- Only Aviva Singapore’s group insurance customers are able to register and use this app
Take the International Solutions app with you, wherever you go. Then you can access worldwide emergency contact numbers and claims information easily, manage your medical records and share them with your doctors worldwide – 24/7.
The International Solutions app makes personal, medical records easy to access in an emergency, but still keeps them private. It’s safe, it’s secure. It’s free for all International Solutions members and comes at a great discounted rate for other Aviva customers using Aviva Advantages - www.aviva.co.uk/advantages
Just download the app, and you’ll have all the details you (and your doctors) need to make the most of your International Solutions policy when you’re living and working overseas.
Who can use the app?
Any Aviva customer can use the app to store and then access personal medical details safely and securely. Any Aviva customer with an International Solutions policy will also benefit from having claims contact numbers handy, wherever they are.
● Manage your medical records. When you keep medical records up to date using this app, you’ll always have access to them, wherever you are, whenever you need care or treatment.
● Share medical records with doctors. Give specific doctors access to the medical information they need. You choose who can see your information.
● 24/7 emergency contacts. Wherever you are, you’ll find the contact numbers and details you need to access eligible medical care.
● Worldwide claims info. Need to make a new claim? If you’re an International Solutions customer then you’ll find all the help you need to start a claim here, quickly and easily.
Your medical records are administrated and managed via MyHealthPassport, powered by Medelinked.
Pocket SQS is Aviva’s online Service Quotation System (SQS) which allows all Independent Financial Advisors (IFAs) to generate quick and transparent quotations for their clients. It can be accessed anytime - on the move or in the office on your tablet, smart phone or personal computer.
Pocket SQS can provide quick online quotes for a wide range of Aviva’s Life products such as Term, Investment Linked, Whole Life, Endowments and Mortgage Insurance.
Special care has been taken to enable rider attachment, so your clients can receive comprehensive coverage at your finger tips.
Upon BI generation, Advisors can share it with their clients through email and/or print. It can be sent easily through your tablet, smart phone or personal computer. Alternatively, you may save the information in your profile and attend to it later.
Pocket SQS is also a resource hub, where advisors can find up- to-date forms, sales kits and customer brochures. With its ergonomic design and easy accessibility through Aviva Online, aviva.com.sg, SQS generation has never been more convenient.
It’s travel insurance ‘to go’. Instant quotes, on-the-spot purchase, policy details, and travel FAQs — access it all easily and quickly, round the clock, round the globe. You can also share this handy little app with your family and friends over your social network.
Now, every time you pack your bags, pack some travel insurance, in just a few screen taps. Just click on the app, enter your trip details, and get a quote on-screen in seconds. What’s more, buying your travel insurance is just as quick and easy.
Should there be a hiccup in your travels, you’ll find the Incident Recording and Claim Procedures Guide to come in really handy; you’re assured of instant help, anytime, anywhere.
You can also use the Aviva Singapore Travel App to check your policy and coverage details, and get answers on common travel insurance questions. Plus, you can view, check and edit your profile as well as privacy preferences.
We’ve also made it so easy to share this convenience with your family and friends over Facebook — just click on the ‘Share App’ icon.
To travel without the worries, get the Aviva Singapore Travel mobile app today!
Who can use the app?
Everyone can use the app as long as you hold a valid Singapore NRIC/FIN
Company Reg No.: 196900499K GST Reg No.: MR-8500166-8