Come and play with Jelly TV where you can choose and watch various broadcasts 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, anytime, anywhere.
Jelly TV linked with popcorn TV, a variety of broadcasts viewed with one mobile phone!
* Fan Room: Popcorn TV broadcast for BJs to communicate with fans
* Menu board: Popcorn TV BJs see the menu of mission broadcasts that receive missions while broadcasting and are often referred to as menu boards.
* Yabang: abbreviation for outdoor broadcasting
* Enthusiastic fan: The person who sponsored the most popcorn to Popcorn TV BJ while watching the broadcast. There are hot-bloods in each room.
* Music room: New concept radio broadcasting, amateur music broadcasting
* Communication Broadcast: A pleasant conversation and communication broadcast with Jelly TV's popular BJs
* Game Bang: A broadcast where you can enjoy the game with Popcorn TV BJ.
Unstoppable Fun Popcorn Linked No. 1 Jelly TV!
[Jelly TV function guide]
- New concept free internet personal broadcasting enjoyed by simple membership registration
- Missed broadcasts can be viewed in real-time VOD replay
- Favorite Popcorn TV BJ and frequently watched broadcast favorite function
- You can watch various contents such as music broadcasting, communication broadcasting, fishing broadcasting, etc.
- You can communicate with Popcorn TV BJ through recommendations and favorites
For any inconvenience or inquiries while using the Jelly TV app, please use the 1:1 inquiry board in the customer center and website.
* Information on access rights to the Jelly TV application
[Required access rights]
# Permission to save: Permission to upload photos/pictures, or to save data registered on the server
# Phone permission: Permission to change the audio state when a call occurs while watching a broadcast
[Optional access rights]
# SMS Permission: Permission to automatically enter the received SMS verification code
# Camera permission: Permission for camera shooting when broadcasting
# Microphone permission: Permission to use audio when broadcasting
# Drawing over other apps: Permission to use pop-up mode (PIP mode) when watching broadcasts
# Notifications: Permission to notify favorite broadcasts and announcements
[How to withdraw access rights]
# Android 6.0 or later: 'Settings > App Manager > Select an app > Permissions > Access permission' can be revoked
# Under Android 6.0: It is impossible to revoke the access right, so it can be withdrawn by deleting the app
*Precautions for use
- The phenomenon that the video and audio do not sync is a phenomenon that occurs due to the difference in hardware for each terminal. Please keep this in mind.
- It can be used smoothly in 3G and 4G environments as well as in WIFI environment. In 3G and 4G environments, there may be occasional interruptions depending on the network conditions of the telecommunication company.