There are issues on loading models on Android 13 due to some API level changes by Google. Please do not install on Android 13.
If you have multiple files for a single model, such as obj / mtl/ textures etc. put all your files (such as model, material, textures, etc.) in a single directory and compress it to create a single zip file for e.g. test.zip, and upload this single zip file in the app to interact with the model. You can continue to upload single self contained files like fbx, stl etc. if there are no extra files. So if more than one file for model, zip and upload zip file, if a single file, upload the single file directly.
Android 3D model viewer with the export simple 3D animation and the following features.
1. Load 3D models in FBX, Obj, STL, Glb, Gltf formats.
2. Rotate, move, zoom/scale models
3. Control light brightness
4. Control light orientation
5. Control the background color
6. Load animated FBX models and pause them
7. No ads
8. Supports face tracking to control the movement of 3D models
9. Supports 360 degree turntable animation export in HD and higher formats on payment.
10. Supports upto 1M polygons
11. Might not work on some mobile phones (Please contact us if it does not)
Please send any feedback if you have (bugs / issues / 3d model files) to email@example.com to resolve the issues.
Visit www.holofil.com to see the 3D visualization product device that uses these apps with more functionality for interaction. A demo video of the interactive usage in the HOLOFIL device is here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAbqc7LWdZM
You can use this sample 3D model in obj format to load to test the app https://tinyurl.com/yddxh3kp
for more free 3D models please check sites such as below for the formats below.
Do not forget to check out our 3d games on Playstore that can be played on your mobile and further for a better experience in our consumer holographic device Holofil-cardboard. Check more here www.holofil.com/game-store