In the App - you will learn everything you need to know to go on a journey to understand and help bees. Its the bees knees!
* Amazing moving augmented reality bee images
* Bee 'did you knows' from the bee experts!
* Photographic images and illustrated bee art to hep your ID skills.
* Links to valuable resources.
* Top Tips based on scientific 'inside info'.
* Answer the questions to collect the bee species and earn your virtual bee badge
* Complete the trail and become a bee champion with all your new knowledge.
Most people only think about honey bees or bumble bees when they hear the word bee! What if that singular focus was detrimental to lots of other pollinators?
This Trail and accompanying App are designed to bust the myth that there are only one or two types of bee to look after, and introduce the other 260+ stars of the show.
The wild bees do not live in hives, and can only be cared for if we learn about them. They are all around us needing our love and attention!
Trail concept developed by Rebecca Twigg in response to a journey with my own bee education and my commitment to finding new exciting ways to engage more people in protecting them!