English Discord Invitation:
- Different control schemes
- Difficulty selector (and AI improvement)
- Velocity movement selector
- Play only in defense or only in attack and let the AI help you
3D Foosball is a game for Android devices, which translates into the world of table soccer in the palm of your hand.
You have different game modes:
- One player against the CPU
- One player against another
- Two players against the CPU
- Two players against two others
- Tournament Mode (3 consecutive matches to win the trophy)
(And everything from the same mobile or tablet. How many games do you know to be able to play more than one person on the same device?)
It also has different control schemes:
- Standard: With the left thumb you move goalkeeper and midfield and with the right thumb you move defenses and forwards. This has been done so that you can defend and attack at the same time. Once accustomed, it is the best way to control the game.
- Alternative: With the left thumb you move goalkeeper and defenses and with the right thumb you move midfield and forwards. Many players asked for this method of control (although, personally, we see it as an error: because when you move together goalie and defenses, you can not cover the gaps when defending, and the same happens when attacking. But you asked for it and you already have it!).
- Individual: You control the four bars. Method that players have also requested.
- Defense only: Thumb left goalie, right thumb defenses. The CPU takes care of your midfield and your forwards. It is the best option if you want only to leave the goal to zero. To start is also good, because this way you control only one bar with each thumb. The intelligence of the CPU depends on the level of difficulty chosen.
- Attack only: Left thumb midfield, Right thumb forwards. The CPU takes care of your goalkeeper and your defenses. It is the best option if you want to dedicate only one goal to rivarl. To start is also good, because this way we control only one bar with each thumb. The intelligence of the CPU depends on the level of difficulty chosen.
You can choose from 5 velocity options to move the bars:
- Very slow
And you can choose the difficulty levels:
With each level of difficulty, the challenge increases!
Download it now :)
And if the touch control for a game of this type does not go with you, connect a gamepad (USB or Bluetooth) and enjoy the game! When playing with gamepad, to pass or kick, use the triggers (L1 or R1).
The game is fully translated to English (the videos also).
3D Foosball lands on Spanish press: