Echotations is a party game where players compete with each other to see who can come the closest to imitate sounds.
- This is a free game that is played offline.
- This is an ad free game.
- Each game consists of 1 to 9 players each trying to imitate a set of sounds.
- The player that closest matches across all sounds in a game wins.
- The game includes 300+ sounds, and you can easily create and record and add your own sounds to the game.
Starting the Game:
(1) Choose number of players (1 to 9 players supported).
(2) Choose Category you want to choose sounds from
(3) Choose number of sounds (1 to 10) for that game.
(4) You can then choose which sounds you want from the selected category or allow a random selection to be chosen.
- A game consists of a set of sounds to imitate.
- For each sound, each player tries to imitate the sound.
- Scores are from 0% to 100% match, with 100% being the highest possible score.
- Compare scores with other players and your imitated sounds.
- Player that matches the most across all sounds wins.
Adding Sounds and Modifying Categories:
- You can add/create new categories. Up to 100 categories are supported.
- You can merge categories as well as delete them.
- You can create and add new sounds to a given category. Up to 100 sounds can be supported within a single category
- Sounds created are stored on your device in the application game/data directory
Improving Your Score
Echotations matches your imitation based on frequency/pitch, so for the highest score focus on matching the pitch over the course of the sound.