Joseon Fantasy Monster Mystery Story Game
“It is often misunderstood. Humans are the only beings with intelligence in heaven and earth.”
○ Introduction to the game
[Cheonggyeongyadam: Paldogyunmunrok] is a visual novel-style mystery story game set in a fictional Joseon, where monsters haunt.
Joseon is in chaos due to the movements of fallen monsters.
Become a monster extermination expert detective 'Master Jeong'
Solve bizarre cases in various places in Joseon with 'Military Officer Joe', a former military officer!
Long ago, the Jade Emperor, who took pity on humans on earth,
I gave an order to the gods of the prehistoric world.
“Go down and benefit mankind widely”
The divine beasts descended to the earth and helped humans build civilization.
Satisfied with his appearance, the Jade Emperor begins to sleep while sitting on the throne.
Many years have passed since then.
After completing their mission, the gods wanted to return to the prefecture, but
I couldn't do that because I didn't have the Sangje's name.
The divine beasts imprisoned on the earth gradually lost their nature and became corrupted.
Humans started calling them evil monsters.
The four gods, who looked over the earth on behalf of the Jade Emperor, were among humans.
I entrust the extermination of monsters to those with the best swordsmanship.
That's people like me.
It must be difficult to get rid of monsters, but... .
If the price is eternal life,
Wouldn't that be a leftover business?
1. Episode Composition
- Monsters are entangled in the background of each town in the eighth province of Joseon. Play various episodes reconstructed based on local folk tales and uncover the truth behind the incident.
- Supports 3 to 4 multi-ends per episode
- Investigate the scene of the incident and collect the clues needed to solve the case.
- Talk to NPC characters to obtain testimony.
- Create a reasoning based on the clues and testimony you have obtained.
- Combine the inferences you've made to arrive at the conclusion of the case. Of the many conclusions, there is only one truth.
- If you correctly point out the culprit (or culprit) of the case, you will enter into a one-on-one logical confrontation.
- Break through the lies of the darkness and attack with clues.
4. Character Chemistry
- The player takes the position of 'Master Jeong' and goes on a trip with his fellow 'Sergeant Joe'.
- Experience the story of Doo Jeong and Military Officer Cho growing up through various incidents.
- If you need a hint during play, you can consult with Officer Joe at any time.
○ Skin system
- Purchase the skins of 'Master Jeong' and 'Sergeant Joe' through in-game currency.
- Skins are divided into 3 types: head, accessories, and body.
- Meet skins with various themes, from items that have proven traditional clothing of the Joseon Dynasty to items implemented with virtual concepts.