Palabrísimo is a game to find, learn and discover hidden words by combining 7 letters, inspired by the fantastic Spelling Bee of the New York Times, with new features and in SPANISH. Every day you will have new letters and a new database of words to discover.
Our team has created a careful database of words in Spanish for each day of the year, so you can have fun and learn while you play.
In addition, you can find the 'Word of the day', it is a special hidden word that gives you more points and is related to a clue that we will give you when you start the game, you will be able to see a historical, curious or special fact of the day in the that you are playing and thus guess what that word may be in addition to knowing new data of events related to a day like today.
How to play?
Find all the words you can by combining 7 letters. Every day you will have new letters and words to look for.
Rules for forming words
. They must have a minimum of 3 letters.
. You have to use the CENTRAL letter to form them.
. You can repeat the letters more than once.
. They must exist in the Dictionary of the Spanish language 'RAE' (Royal Spanish Academy).
. Each LETTER of a word... +1 point.
. Super words... +20 bonus points.
. Word of the day... +40 extra points.
What is a SUPER WORD?
They are those that, to form the word, use all the letters to combine.
What is the WORD OF THE DAY?
Every day you will be able to find a special word from which the letters to be combined are extracted. You can find a clue on the Home screen as it is related to the historical, curious or special fact described.
So that you can evaluate your progress, during the game you will be able to see a level bar with 10 positions. As you discover words, your level will increase and you will be able to get an idea of what you have left to achieve.
Each day you will start at the "Novice" level, it simply means that you haven't discovered any words yet.
The 10 levels to achieve are:
1. Beginner. You know some words.
2. Apprentice. You move fast and you want to learn.
3. Average. You are doing well, most people reach this level.
4. Good. You are above average.
5. Solid. You have a good knowledge of the Spanish language.
6. Expert. You know more words than most people.
7. Fantastic. Your knowledge of the language is very high.
8. Incredible. It's amazing how many words you know.
9. Epic. Excellent work, very high level and knowledge.
10. Genius. There is nothing more to say, you are simply unmatched.