Response time is the sum of reaction time and movement time. Usually the focus in research is on reaction time. There are four basic means of measuring it but in this app we use only one:
- Recognition or Go/No-Go reaction time tasks require that the subject press a button when one stimulus type appears and withhold a response when another stimulus type appears.
Reaction Time Test is used to test your reaction time. It will show how fast you can react to things that are happening. The time is shown in seconds.
Also with this app you could practice your reaction time and your reaction to things around you and not just on the screen. This app is really usefull to people who want to test their reaction or get better at your reaction time.
This is a simple app that will help you practice your reaction time, so you could react better to things like:
- Falling things
- Things happening
- Sudden accidents
- Funny memes
- And other stuff that you have to react fast to
This learning app is useful to learn faster reaction for all useful stuff. You will be able to manage more with this app.
This app could not be so accurate on some devices due to delay, so try it if it is ok for you.
- Click the start button
- Wait for green screen to appear
- When the green screen appears, tap on the screen quickly!
- You will see your time.
- Choose between again and exit
- Enjoy the app