Explore a fantastic world of preschool learning games designed for kids! "Dino Tim" offers an immersive world of games, where kids (aged 3 to 8 years old) effortlessly learn shapes, colors, numbers, and basic math. This educational app, tailored for preschool and kindergarten, transforms learning into an exciting adventure, making it enjoyable for kids while they learn.
*Join the over five million kids already immersed in the educational world of Dino Tim!*
The educational games are entirely translated into English but, if you wish so, you can also use Tim the Dino to learn Spanish, French, Italian... You only need to switch languages!
It suits perfectly to every age although it’s specifically suggested for kindergarten, preschool and primary school (3-8 years). The game has voiceover to help children learning their first words.
Enjoy the adventure!
Some funny witches have abducted Tim’s family. Become a superhero and help him rescuing them!
Thanks to the good witch, you will be able to fly and collect shapes and numbers that will allow you to do magic and turn the witches into animals!!
Toddlers and kids of all ages will experience an exciting adventure, solving learning games with colors and geometric shapes. Run, count, fly, learn, and jump to unlock various dino-characters and game modes.
The games are perfect for the entire family!
- Learn to recognise geometric shapes.
- Counting numbers (1-10) with two different learning games for kids.
- Fun literacy games focusing on reading, consonants, and vowels in the child's native language.
- Initiate language learning for kindergarten, preschool and primary school children (3-12 years old).
- Solve educational puzzles about different geometric shapes and numbers.
- Cultivate attention and concentration in preschool and kindergarten children.
Our development studio, Didactoons, has wide experience in developing educational games and apps that combine learning and fun.
Are you looking for free preschool learning games for your children to learn and enjoy at the same time?
So don’t miss it and download the free educational games: Dino Tim!
Parents can explore the game for free, and we recommend unlocking the full version for an enriched learning experience for your children.