Enjoy and learn the shapes, colors, counting games, and basic skills.
With “Dino Tim” kids in preschool age (3, 4, 5 and 6 years old), primary school and kindergarten will learn with no effort while having fun.
****Over three million children are already playing with Dino Tim!****
The educational games are entirely translated into English but, if you wish so, you can also use Tim the Dino to learn Spanish, French, Italian... You only need to switch languages!
It suits perfectly to every age although it’s specifically suggested for kindergarten, preschool and primary school (3-8 years) and adults of all ages. The game has voiceover to help children learning their first words.
The game is perfect for the entire family!
Enjoy the adventure!
Some funny witches have abducted Tim’s family. Become a superhero and help him rescuing them!
Thanks to the good witch, you will be able to fly and collect figures that will allow you to do magic and turn the witches into animals!!
Children and adults will experience an exciting adventure, solving puzzle games with colors and geometric shapes, running, counting, flying, learning, jumping and doing magic to unblock all the dino-characters and all game modes.
- Learn to recognise geometric shapes: square, circle, rectangle, triangle, pentagon and diamond.
- Learn to count numbers (1-10) with counting games for kids
- Enhance speed, attention and psychomotoricity with the color recognizing game: red, green, blue, yellow, etc.
- Learn first words, letters, consonants and vowels (literacy -abc-) in a fun manner in his native language (English).
- Start learning a foreign language (Spanish, French, Italian…) for kindergarten, preschool and primary school children (3-12 years old).
- Resolve educational puzzles about different geometric shapes and numbers: squares, circles, rectangles, triangles, trapeziums and rhombuses.
- Learn and enhance coordination and fine motor skill in youngsters.
- Develop visual perception of different shapes, numbers and objects in motion.
- Develop attention and concentration in kids in preschool age and elementary school.
Our development studio, EducaGames, has wide experience in developing educational games and apps that combine learning and fun.
Are you looking for free educational games for your children to learn and enjoy at the same time?
So don’t miss it and download the free educational games: Dino Tim!
Parents can try out the game for free. We recommend purchasing the full version for children.
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/+DinotimApp