Solar Flux HD for tablet devices features:
• 80+ progressively challenging missions
• 4 unique galaxies each with their own unique challenges
• Earn 3 stars in each mission for total bragging rights
• Leaderboards to compare your score with friends
• Post your accomplishments to Facebook
Follow us on:
Looking for a challenge on the go? Check out "Solar Flux Pocket", offering 80 all new pocket sized levels for your Android phone.
**USA TODAY: Rating: 4 stars (out of 4)
"In the crowded market of puzzle apps, Blueprint 3D shines for its uniqueness."
Magical 3D motion puzzle game
Never before seen gameplay
• OVER 300 LEVELS OF PURE AMAZEMENT!
Each level begins with a mysterious clutter of seemingly chaotic dots and lines. Underneath all the chaos, however, lies a beautiful blueprint image waiting to be uncovered. It’s right there in front of you: Just drag your finger across the screen to rotate the figure, and all of a sudden you’ll notice that the lines start to make sense! Solve the puzzle by rotating the figure in all directions and on all planes until you hit the sweet spot. Once you’re there, the secret picture will reveal itself. Wait till you see this in action!
• INCLUDES 11 THEMES AND FREE UPDATES!
Reveal hundreds of artistic images and amaze your friends with the magic of this app. Select your picture challenge from the following themes:
• ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK
Each theme comes with its own original music. Whatever your musical preference, this app is sure to deliver a delightfully artistic multimedia experience.
• TROPHY ROOM, ACHIEVEMENTS AND LEADERBOARD
Earn trophies while you unlock new images and add your prizes to your Blueprint 3D trophy room. Unlock Google Game Service achievements and post the leading high score.
- Amazing 3D Motion Puzzle
- More than 300 Levels
- 11 Theme Packs
- Google Game Service Support
- HD Graphics
- Smooth Graphics
- Original Soundtrack
- Trophy Room
- Global High Scores
Challenge your friends to see who knows most about flags, countries and their capitals.
- Over 200 countries are represented with their flag and capital
- Guess country name based on the flag
- Guess the flag based on country name
- Guess the capital of a country
- Four different game modes:
10 questions, 15 questions, 25 questions or endless mode
- Select which region of the world you would like to play within:
The entire world, Africa, Asia, Europe, Oceania or North and South America
- Game round results displaying correct and incorrect answers as well as answer times
- See statistics of all your played rounds, including accuracy rate
- Connect to your Facebook account to be able to play the game from a webbrowser, another device (Windows Phone, Windows RT or Android) and keep the statistics at one place.
- Play against your Facebook friends using the multiplayer mode
- Compare your results with friends to see who has the best knowledge of flags, countries and capitals.
- More game modes and features are planned for coming releases!
Funny Puzzle Game, Logic Square!
You can find out hidden image using numbers.
Various puzzle composition!
Adorable logic images!
Fun, supporting items!
Tutorials for newbies!
Big Size Puzzle!
Touch and Virtual Pad Controls!
How to play
Left and top numbers instruct how many blocks should be marked in a row. You must consider leaving at least one empty block between each number. To mark a block, please click the ‘V’ button. To leave out a bloc, click the ‘X’ button. Every time you mark a wrong bloc you receive a time penalty.
You can learn basics, items, and practice game in tutorial
- New puzzles: so you will never run out of them!
- User interface: we will put in our utmost effort to reflect your suggestion. Please review!
Your reviews will lead to a better Logicsquare!
How to Restore your points and items
1. Update to new version (1.77)
2. Login and Press Sync button
3. Send mail by mail button in the game (For check Your ID)
3-1 Write a mail with points and items you lost
4-1 Check your request
4-3 Send the completion mail to you
5. Check e-mail and Press Sync button
Sorry about inconveince.
Logic Square - Picross
7Blocks! - Block Puzzle
Solve Nonogram and have fun of solving NonoGram.
Picture Cross - Picross NonoGram contains Multiple Levels and all are free puzzles.
1. 5x5 100 Puzzles
2. 7x7 100 Puzzles
3. 10x10 100 Puzzles
4. 20x20 100 Puzzles
5. 25x25 100 Puzzles
- It contains numerous levels
- Hints are free,,play 5 games and earn a hint for free
The first levels have hints for beginners, while more experienced Japanese crosswords players can find more challenging, larger puzzles. It’s easy to learn how to play the game, but you will need logical and analytical skills.
"Simple and awesome! It's the game I looking for, it's lightweight, simple, addicting."
"Love this game. Great controls. Keeps me from having to buy so many puzzle magazines and books...and pens!"
"Awesome game! I love this picross...some of the puzzles are hard to figure out..but that makes it a challenge!"
"Very addictive griddlers! I play every chance I get."
"Great! If you want to challenge your self, then this is the app for you!! A very good way to keep your brain busy!"
- More than 400 puzzles
- 8 levels and sizes, ranging from 5х5 to 90х90
- Unlimited random nonograms
- Easy controls
- Ancient Japanese design
- Syncing between devices
Japanese crosswords, also known as nonogram, hanjie, griddlers, picross, crucipixel, edel, figurepic, grafilogika, japanilaiset, karala!, kare, logicolor, logigraphe, oekaki, oekaki-mate, pic-a-pix, pikurosu, ristikot, shchor, square, tsunami, uftor or paint by numbers puzzles, started appearing in Japanese puzzle magazines. Non Ishida published three picture grid puzzles in 1988 in Japan under the name of "Window Art Puzzles". Subsequently in 1990, James Dalgety in the UK invented the name Nonograms after Non Ishida, and The Sunday Telegraph started publishing them on a weekly basis.
In japanese nonograms the numbers are a form of discrete tomography that measures how many unbroken lines of filled-in squares there are in any given row or column. For example, a clue of "4 8 3" would mean there are sets of four, eight, and three filled squares, in that order, with at least one blank square between successive groups. To solve Japanese nonogram, one needs to determine which squares will be filled and which will be empty.
These nonograms are often black and white, describing a binary image, but they can also be colored. If colored, the number clues are also colored to indicate the color of the squares. In such crossword two differently colored numbers may have a space in between them. For example, a black four followed by a red two could mean four black boxes, some empty spaces, and two red boxes, or it could simply mean four black boxes followed immediately by two red ones.
Hanjie has no theoretical limit on size, and is not restricted to square layouts.
Griddlers were implemented by 1995 on hand held electronic toys in Japan. They were released with name Picross - Picture Crossword.
Zen Mosaics takes the genre to a whole new level with new exciting power-ups, 120 custom build puzzles and
the endless mode that unlocks at the end of your journey.
Dive into an unique zen-like experience and have fun building your zen garden!
- 120 custom build puzzles
- 20 breathtaking locations
- A unique zen atmosphere
- Restore your zen garden
- No guessing ever! In NonoCube there are paths to solving every object.
- Challenging puzzles, backed by a special algorithm that makes them difficult but also guarantees a logical move is always available.
- In-game tutorials will guide you on your way to becoming a NonoCube master.
- Over 10 hours of puzzles to solve, with more on the way!
- First Platinum Pack is available and included free as part of our launch promotion.
We are currently hard at work bringing you even more puzzles; follow @nonocubegame on Twitter for release information and game updates. We also want to hear your thoughts! Send questions or suggestions for improvement either in-game or via email (email@example.com).
Have fun playing 200 original and logic picross puzzles
This game is the full version of Picross, Hanjie et Nonograms available at :
Added features are :
- downloadable levels are automatically downloaded when available
- no ad banner
A direct contact with the developper is possible in game if you have questions, suggestions or ideas.
Picross, Hanjie & Nonograms is a fun and addictive puzzle game.
- More than 180 levels
- Choose to play with a directionnal pad or directly with your fingers
- Choose to play in classic or time-penalty mode
- Create and share your own levels with everyone !
*** Description ***
The purpose of this puzzle game is to discover the hidden picture in each level using your logic and the numbers on the sides of the level.
Each number corresponds to a number of consecutive blocks that are part of the final drawing on the concerned row/column.
When muliples numbers are written in a row/column, then multiple blocks are present on the final drawing, separated by at least one empty space
This game is also named picross, nonogram, logigram, logigraph, hanjie or griddlers.
Practice on 5x5 nonograms and then try the 10x10 ones and finaly the 15x15 ones.
All the picrosses in this game are doable without playing randomly
Have fun and share your best times with your friends and your family!
Train your brain with this nice puzzle game :)
*** Game content (24/11/2014)***
Picross, Hanjie & Nonograms includes :
- 39 5x5 griddlers
- 78 10x10 griddlers
- 78 15x15 griddlers
and also :
- a lot of additional picross/hanjie/griddlers that your can download for free !
- a picross generator (5x5, 10x10 or 15x15) that will be playable for you and all the players!
If you liked this game, do not hesitate to try my other games clicking on the icons at the bottom of the description.
All my games are playable for free.
Color logic :
A simple, fast and addictive game : the circles should fall on the side of the triangle of the same color.
Requires reflexes and calm. Be Zen !
Polygon chaos :
Nervous, fun, addictive and chaotic is the best definition of this game that makes you crazy.
Destroy enemies and survive in this shooter-like game. But the more enemy you destroy, and the more chaos you create!
Loot weapons, upgrade them, and just survive your own chaos !
(by Giocare) "Love the simple premise, but how challenging it is to complete a puzzle. Good interface. Many hours of fun await. It's like a crossword without the words."
Addictive - ★★★★★
(by Jigarama) "This is a great version of nonograms. I have done most of the games like these and this is one of the best controls."
Nonograms is based on the addictive Japanese puzzle game. Much like Sudoku and other such puzzles, the goal in Nonograms is to fill cells in a grid according to the provided hints.
Nonograms includes over 10,000 unique, challenging puzzles developed by Atanas Georgiev, founder of puzzle-nonograms.com. These puzzles are what makes this app so great. Unlike other puzzles that are generated randomly, these puzzles use sophisticated algorithm to test for maximum enjoyability.
The puzzles included range in size from the simple 5x5 to the challenging 20x20 (Some resolution devices are limited to 5x5 - 15x15.
The controls have been designed specifically for Android and are effortless to play.
• 10,000 different puzzles designed by the awesome Atanas Georgiev, operator of puzzle-loop.com, ensure that you will never run out of fresh puzzles
• Currently played puzzle is always saved so you can resume it at a later time
• Beautiful graphics let you play in peace
• Turn sounds on and off
• Game timer keeps you engaged
• Auto-fill feature fills a complete row or column with 'x'. Very useful for larger puzzles.
How to play:
Nonograms board is a square grid. Each cell on the grid can be either on or off.
The top and left edges of the grid contain hint numbers. The hints describe the chain of connected marked cells that appear in the row or column. For example, if the hints for a row is 3 2, it means that the row has three consecutive cells marked, followed by at least on non-marked cell, and the two consecutive marked cells.
The puzzle is solved when all the cells are filled-in correctly.
Use the 'X' to specify that a particular cell cannot be marked.
It's a logic puzzle, your goal is to figure out the position of filleds and empties in the while grid.
5 x 5 : 20 levels
10 x 10 : 20 levels
Over 15 x 15 : 44 levels
support 'No Clue Mode'
-> option button - feedback on errors : off
Use your color brushes to complete the grid and discover the picture that hides beneath.
Each level is a brain-teaser in which you will have to use both your logic and ingeniosity.
If you like Sudoku and Logigrams, this game is definetely for you!
400 grids plus a unique super-grid unlocked every Tuesday
Simple rules: solve every puzzle by using colors and numbers hints
4 difficulty modes as well as Bonus levels
Hypothesis tool: test and validate your theories
Magical brush: use it if you are stuck on a tough grid
10 Google Play achievements to collect for hours of fun
Compare your scores with your friends and the whole world via Google Play leaderboards
Feed Hungry Cat with tons of sardines!
SUPPORT & FEEDBACK
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any issue or feedback, we'd love to hear from you!
Follow @TuesdayQuest on Twitter for the latest development updates, news & tips: http://twitter.com/TuesdayQuest
You can also reach us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/tuesdayquest
- All Free
- Providing more than 3000 puzzles
- Providing various puzzle sizes: From 5X5 to 30X30
- Providing keypad and touch screen controller
- Big one picture puzzles
- Providing useful hints
# Game Type : picross, nonogram, griddlers
- All Free
- Providing more than 500 puzzles
- Providing various puzzle sizes: From 5X5 to 20X20
- Providing keypad and touch screen controller
# Game Type : picross, nonogram, griddlers