Grow in the Hole is a 2D side view golf game based around an often-growing and shrinking golf ball and procedurally generated courses. How well can you handle 18 holes when the ball is getting bigger after every failed shot?
The game features:
- Six single player modes, including an endless mode for those who want the golf to never end.
- Stroke Play and Match Play local multiplayer for two to four players.
- Multiple modifiers that can be used together to change how the game plays. Fancy playing in Mars gravity with a square ball that sticks to the first surface it touches? Go right ahead.
- Procedurally generated courses and holes, allowing for billions of potential courses.
- Set daily courses that players can play over and over for one day only.
- 30 Google Play achievements/offline 'awardments' and six Google Play leaderboards.