※If you are interested in the smartphone app version, please access the below.
Dive with Nreal is the field support app utilize MR（Mixed Reality）. The filed users are allowed to confirm the web browsing data, 3D data with hands-free. In addition, the filed users can easily communicatee with the remote user by using MR video call function: Dive call.
- The device of Host must connect AR glass: NrealLight and run Nebula which is provided by Nreal Ltd.
- In Dive call, the load will be applied to the smartphone and the body will become hot. To maintain performance, it is recommended to use a smartphone cooler together.
- Dive call and QR cord scan are only for the paid plan user. Regarding the plan, please confirm it in the our web site.
- On some devices such as Xperia, the microphone volume for remote users may be low. In that case, connect the earphone to the device and use its microphone.
- On some devices such as Xperia, the temperature rise may slow down the drawing response of remote users.
■ How to start Dive call
The flow differs between the field user (Nreal app ) and Remote user (Web app).
1) From the icon, share the call ID URL to the communication partner via SNS or email application.
2) When you catch the communication partner's any action, the communication establishment is complete.
1) Open the URL you received from the field user. *The guest do not need to install the app.
2) When the screen of the communication partner is displayed, the communication establishment is complete.
■ How to scan QR cord
You close the NrealLight to the QR cord. The app try to scan the QR cord every 3 seconds. Once app detected the cord, the result will be shown as Browser or 3D model.
■ Hand tracking
- Drag and drop, and push the button by air-tap.
- You can show / hide the menu by looking at your palm.
- You can practice the operation with the practice mode.
- Nebula : 2.3.4
- Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G (KDDI), SCG06, Japan