Foreclosure.com offers a free mobile app experience to our members, who pay for a monthly subscription ($39.99) to view complete property details. We also offer all mobile guests a free test drive; however, complete access to our valuable, one-of-a-kind investment-laden real estate data -- most of which can’t be found anywhere else online – is restricted.
What are the top Foreclosure.com benefits?
• Savings! Once-in-a-lifetime opportunities with houses from $500 per month
• Deals! Private real estate inventory that can't be found anywhere else
• Details! Comprehensive property information (street address, tax roll data, maps, etc.).
• Tools! Asset Analytics, calculators, photos (street, aerial and more views)
What kinds of amazing deals can be found on Foreclosure.com?
• Hot foreclosure deals
• Tax foreclosure listings
• Must-sell bankruptcies
• Ideal rent-to-own opportunities
Who uses Foreclosure.com?
• Savvy first-time homeowners
• Shrewd money-minded investors
• Profit-rich portfolio analysts
• Smart real estate agents
What’s included in the monthly $39.99 subscription service?
• Complete access to our valuable, one-of-a-kind investment-laden real estate data
• First-look at the best deals near you, most of which can’t be found anywhere else online
• Most up-to-date nationwide data available
• Refreshed hourly: 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year ... including holidays!
• Exclusive distressed property listings nationwide are easy to search
• Property photos, maps, community stats, complete address, contact info, Asset Analytics and much more.
Why should I use Foreclosure.com?
• Save – 50 percent or more off true market value – on the homes (or real estate investments) of your dreams.
• Be the first to find life-changing opportunities, from preforeclosures to foreclosures to short sales.
• Buy for less than you can rent with very low down payments and special financing.
• We have thousands of incredible behind-the-scenes foreclosure deals ... and one will change your life forever.
• Uncover incredible low-priced opportunities that you will not find anywhere else.
If I purchase a monthly subscription, how can I cancel?