Fear of Flying Meditation MT

In-app purchases
1.8
19 reviews
1K+
Downloads
Content rating
Everyone
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image

About this app

If you're one of the many people who are scared to fly, don't worry, you're not alone. Flight anxiety is a widespread problem, but there's no need to let it keep you from traveling. With our interactive self-help guide, you can overcome your fear of flying and have a calm and relaxing flight.

The course is designed to help you understand your fear and learn how to cope with it. You'll learn about the different factors that contribute to your anxiety, and you'll get tips for how to deal with them. The course is easy to follow and tailored to your specific needs.

After completing the course, you'll be ready to face your fear and fly with confidence.

Did you know that only 15 percent of people are not afraid to fly? However, the remaining 85 percent are experiencing some level of fear or anxiety about flying. Although it may seem impossible, you can learn how to manage your flight anxiety and stay calm during the flight.

FEAR OF FLYING / AEROPHOBIA MINDFUL MEDITATION

Aerophobia is a common phobia that many people suffer from today. In fact, about 15 percent of the world's population suffers from this type of anxiety disorder.

Fear of flying is quite common. Take a moment to imagine yourself in an airplane at 30,000 feet (9144 meters) above the ground and cruising along almost as fast as the speed of sound, yet you are comfortable because you know that there is no need to worry.

Flight Aware

Everything appears normal when you enter the plane; it's just like getting into a car or onto any other form of transport. You've taken the time to check out this means of transportation, and you're confident that it will get you safely from one place to another, just like your previous experiences with other modes of transport.

As you look around at all the people in the plane, everything seems normal; they're just like you and the other passengers, calmly preparing for their trip. You know that there is nothing to fear - these are normal people just like yourself.

Flying Together is a way to get rid of flight anxiety and understand your phobia.

You can use it to have a calm and relaxing flight. Our self-help guide will help you understand why people are afraid of flying, learn how to manage your own fears, and finally overcome your fear of flying so that you can travel with confidence.

Download Fear of Flying Meditation and be more aware and mindful about flying

Download our app today and conquer your fears!

Privacy Policy: https://mindtastik.com/soar-flight-stats-flight-radar-flight-aware-airplane-tracker-sky-guide,delta-app.pdf
Updated on
Apr 16, 2023

Data safety

Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region, and age. The developer provided this information and may update it over time.
No data shared with third parties
Learn more about how developers declare sharing
No data collected
Learn more about how developers declare collection
Data is encrypted in transit
Data can’t be deleted

What's new

Few Optmization