Ahoy, me matey!
Off we go on a pirate math adventure in search of treasure.
Join Captain Mathbeard and his trusty parrot Jake on a fun Math filled adventure
as we sail the seven seas in search of rare treasure, using our pirate math and map reading skills.
Use your math skills (and cannons) to beat rival pirate ships in fun pirate ship battles.
Navigate secret pirate treasure maps and dig to find long lost treasure!
Along with teaching kids maths, Pirate Treasure Maths is a great way to introduce children to basic map
reading and following simple directions in a fun and intuitive way.
There is lots of cool pirate booty to dig up and discover including, pirate swords, diamond-encrusted crowns, golden coins and much more!
• 10 islands to search for buried treasure.
• Take part in epic ship battles.
• Hunt and dig for lost treasure using Captain Mathbeards treasure maps.
• Helps teach children about directions and basic map reading.
• Helps kids with adding up to 18.
• A fun and engaging way to learn counting and addition.
• Keep all your treasure booty safe in your own pirate treasure room.
If you like maths, adventure, exploring, ship battles and treasure chests filled with gold you will love Pirate Treasure Maths - Addition
Pirate Treasure Maths is a great learning aid for children in Kindergarten/Preschool or Elementary/Primary school.
So if you're looking for a fun maths game for young children, one filled with learning and excitement then look no further and hop aboard matey, as we are about to set sail for a maths addition adventure!
This is the full app and is totally free, all content is unlocked.
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK:
CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE: