Railroad Crossing 2 is the highly anticipated sequel to the mega popular first of its kind Simulation game "Railroad Crossing". The rules are still the same. Cross as many cars as you are required to within the allotted time, without getting hit by the trains. But with this sequel, we have taken things up a notch. Now you get points corresponding to different kind of vehicles crossed; bigger the vehicle, more the points. To make things just a little more challenging, on some levels, the player is allowed only a certain number of gate taps to achieve the target number of cars crossed. We can't wait for you to play it.
Railroad Crossing is set across 4 visually stunning cities consisting over 80 levels in "Challenge Mode". The cities are designed uniquely represent four places - Los Angeles, New York in the United States, and New Delhi and Chennai in the Indian levels. As with the previous instalment, play the "Endless Mode" and try to record a new high score.
How to play:
1. Tap on a gate to open or close it.
2. Cross the denoted number of cars within the allotted time.
3. Do not get hit by the train.
1. Easy to learn; hard to master
2. Stunning worlds with incredible looking trains
3. Over 80 "Challenge" levels and 4 "Endless" levels
4. Original music by Krishna Shenoi
Visit our official site at http://www.highbrowinteractive.in
Like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/HighbrowInteractive to get more info about all our upcoming titles