Now entering the world of Mutual Funds has got a whole lot easier. We all know that ’Mutual Funds Sahi Hai’ but the questions that follow are – which mutual fund scheme to invest in, which mutual fund company to choose and for how long to invest in mutual funds. Now move away from multiple doubts and confusing options – ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund provides you an easy gateway to experiencing mutual funds. So instead of staying away from mutual funds completely, benefit from the ease of investing provided by iSave-IPruMF and begin your journey in mutual funds.
iSave-IPruMF by ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund is an app designed especially for those who want to invest in ICICI Prudential Liquid Fund (An open ended liquid scheme). This app helps you stay away from making decisions regarding which mutual fund to invest in, whether to invest via a Systematic Investment Plan (SIP) or in lumpsum, how much to invest and for how long to stay invested. With iSave-IPruMF you can invest money into ICICI Prudential Liquid Fund with ease, track the performance of the mutual fund scheme conveniently and have the benefit of quick withdrawal.
1. Instantly redeem up to Rs. 50000/- or 90% of your redeemable amount, whichever is lower through the Quick Withdrawal Facility#
2. Invest, withdraw and track your investments with ease
3. Get benefit of Medical Advantage Feature# with your investments
What does a new investor need to do on iSave-IPruMF?
1. Register yourself
2. Enter personal and bank details
3. Invest and give your money the opportunity to grow
How is it different from any other mutual fund app?
1. No need to worry about asset allocation
2. No need to decide which mutual fund scheme to invest in
3. No need to worry about how much to invest, you can start with as much as Rs. 100/-
4. Redeem your money when you need it, just at the tap of a button
It’s that simple! Now enjoy the benefit of instant money with iSave-IPruMF – Mutual Funds made easy for you.
The ICICI Prudential Liquid Fund is suitable for investors who are seeking*:
• Short term savings solution
• A liquid fund that aims to provide reasonable returns commensurate with low risk and providing a high level of liquidity.
*Investors should consult their financial advisers if in doubt about whether the product is suitable for them.
Investors understand that their principal will be at low risk.
Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.