Two Hours To Live is an action/adventure story where you follow the character through a two-hour ordeal to find the person responsible for abruptly changing his life.
As you read, your challenge is to guess the plot of the story.
If you guess correctly you keep the character on track with the time in the story but incorrect guesses will subtract time from Jay's two hours.
So get ready to unfold mysteries and meet unlikely heroes in this action-packed, riveting, and entertaining story.
Two Hours To Live features:
* Read along in a suspenseful story filled with intrigue
* Choose what you think is the next step
* Change the time Jay has left based on your actions
Adaptive Musical Score
* Music changes at key points in the story game
* Identify key points as the score changes
Read at Your Own Pace
* Jay may have 2 in-game hours to live, but you can save your place and play at any time
* Use the bookmark feature to save your progress
* Smart Clock feature lets readers follow Jay’s two-hour ordeal at their own pace
Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.