Advanced Invaders is a arcade shoot 'em up game with a sci-fi campaign through Solar system, multiple weapons, enemies, bosses and other surprises. It is a game made in spirit of retro arcade machines.
The player is in control of a ground defence, D-1, vehicle, with the task to shoot down all invading alien formations on the battlefield. Depending on Defender’s performance, various aid (like weapon boxes or force shields) will be deployed on the field during the battle. Only when all swarms of invaders are destroyed, the player can proceed to the next phase of this all-out defence… but one should beware the alien capital ships, that won’t wait for long to join the invasion should the defence prove to be efficient.FEATURES:
- Main game with progression map, 5 action-packed levels all around the Solar system and 1 very special level much different than standard game.
- One unlockable game mode, once the main game has been beaten.
- Challenging difficulty level.
- Four types of standard enemies, each with its own unique attitude and destructive arsenal, and two types of big bad bosses.
- Four different types of weapon in player’s arsenal and a quite a few unique to the aliens.CONTROLS:
Use virtual joypad on the screen to move the vehicle around and three main buttons to fight invaders.
Three main buttons are: shoot, vertical thrust (jump) and pick/brake.***To find out more, visit Advanced Invaders homepageTo find out how to make similar games for Android yourself, check Binary Void project