Download myCAMS app and discover faster, easier and smarter ways to transact in Mutual Funds. myCAMS brings a host of features - get a one view of your portfolio, open new folios, purchase, redeem, switch, set up SIP and more stay updated on your investments across Mutual Funds.
myCAMS is your single gateway to multiple Mutual Funds including Aditya Birla Sunlife MF, DSP BlackRock MF, HDFC MF, HSBC MF, ICICI Prudential MF, IDFC MF, IIFL MF, Kotak MF, L & T MF, Mahindra MF, PPFAS, SBI MF, Sriram MF, Tata MF, Union MF, Sundaram MF, and BNP Paribas MF.
myCAMS is secure and does not store any information on your device or SIM card.
Download myCAMS now, winner of the Best Financial App Award at GMASA for two consecutive years since 2015. Stay connected to your Mutual Fund investments with myCAMS…. always.
Access your investments across multiple Mutual Funds through a Single Gateway; No more managing multiple PINs, Folios numbers, login ids
• NFO schemes - You can now purchase NFO schemes directly from the myCAMS app
• Mobile PIN & Pattern login – Recalling complex passwords can be frustrating. That’s why we’ve simplified the myCAMS login process. Just pick from your preferred login methods – Mobile PIN, Pattern or Password.
• Aadhaar based eKYC – Previously available only on the desktop version, you can now complete eKYC with Aadhar on the myCAMS mobile app too
• myCAMS iSIP – You can now use both net banking & Common One Time Mandate (OTM) to start a new SIP via myCAMS
• Fresh lumpsum purchase – By-pass net banking and simplify your fresh lumpsum purchase by citing your COTM number myFavourites – Save your favourite transactions, so you won’t have to conduct a search for your preferred scheme every time you want to invest in it. Once saved, just view the preferred in myFavourites on the main menu and alter the transaction amount as desired.
• myWatchList – Monitoring your investments got even easier. Add the schemes you want to track to ‘myWatchList’ and view the their performance from the main menu every time you login
• Common One Time Mandate (OTM) – No more filling up separate mandate every time you start or renew a SIP. Register for CAMS Common one-time mandate to set up any number of SIPs and make additional purchase across funds.
• Scheduled Transaction – This feature will allow investors to set up future Mutual Fund transactions.
• Change of default Bank Mandate
• PAN Level Portfolio View – Track and manage your family wrap portfolio conveniently
• Open a new folio and update FATCA with ease
• First time investor into CAMS serviced Funds - open a folio without forms, cheques
• Submit additional purchase, redemption, switch instructions, effortlessly
• One view of your Systematic investments - Keeping track of multiple SIPs is a breeze, now
• Linking of Aadhaar in your MF investments
• Status tracker for Common One Time Mandate