Featuring over 350 practice questions, this module was carefully written and edited by Canadian nursing experts to help you prepare for the CRNE. Each question is paired with a detailed, helpful explanation, and questions are sorted into helpful categories such as Changes in Health and Professionalism. Use this app to study for the CRNE or to brush up on your nursing knowledge.
* 367 multiple-choice questions.
* Covers the following topics:
-- Changes in Health
-- Nurse-client Partnership
* Study Mode -- Each question is paired with a clear and useful explanation. Study at your own pace!
* Test Mode -- Designed to simulate the exam experience. Set your own question and time constraints.
* Review your answers in both question-by-question and aggregate format.
This app is neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Canadan Nurses Association or any other certifying organization.
ABOUT UPWARD MOBILITY:
Upward Mobility is an independent test-preparation apps company that creates high quality material that is witty and engaging, perfect for on-the-go students and ambitious professionals. All of our content is developed exclusively for Upward Mobility by writers who are subject matter experts and undergoes a thorough review process.
We are a double bottom line company that is committed to education in the developing world. Some of the profits will be used to deploy education via mobile phone in emerging countries to improve their total factor productivity growth.
Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and if you have any questions or comments or are unsatisfied with our products in any way, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help you.
S chytrým telefonem a aplikací Školní rozvrh můžeš na zbytečnou práci zapomenout. Jednoduše a velmi rychle si vytvoříš přehledný rozvrh, který pak budeš po ruce vždy, když to budeš potřebovat. Stačí jen vylovit telefon a mrknout, co tě zrovna čeká za hodinu.
- Možnost vytvoření více rozvrhů a přepínání mezi nimi
- Barevně odlišené hodiny
- Zapisování úkolů
Quick TimeTable is here for your school days.
follow us: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Quick-TimeTable/102315346583829
Note: Ads banners disappear after click for 2 days !
- even/odd week
- hours scalability
- predefined lessons
- language support
- backup & restore
- notes and classroom for each lesson
- send as picture
- own colors
If your native application language is missing, please help us with the translation. It will be added quickly! Just contact us and we will send you translation details.
Keywords: Time table, timetable, lessons, school, student, schedule, pupil, class, lectures
ClassShare is a user-friendly class scheduling app which can also be used as a simple and funny notepad for important events related to school. Moreover, ClassShare allows you to share your class schedule with schoolmates, teachers and parents. Having the ClassShare app means you can either create your own class schedule or you can download and use an already existing one.
Main features of the basic version:
- Creating your own class schedule based on pre-defaulted courses
- A user-friendly notepad for important events related to your studies (for example, assignments or tests)
- Option to download and use an already existing class schedule created by another ClassShare user
- Management of your school events (homework & tests) in one screen
- Sharing your class schedule with others. You just need their e-mails
- Cloud backup and sync your shared timetable across all your Android devices.
- you can also see and share your registered schedule through our web page:
Buy premium features in our shop:
- Widget for desktop, which shows your current class and related information including events such as scheduled homework, tests or exams.
- Pictograms on class icons
- Create and use more shared class schedules.
- Textures on icons that can enrich the design of your class schedule
- Classes countdown, which shows the remaining time to either the beginning of your daily schedule or its end
- Removing ads from the app.
Please note that uploading or editing a shared class schedule requires either an internet connection or wi-fi.
Supported languages by the app: Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Japanese, Polish, Slovak, Czech.
ClassShare is optimized to Android 4.03 or higher.
Class schedule, school timetable, shared, homework, assignment, lesson, course, teacher, classes, lecture, quiz, test, project, lab, paper, book report, essay, presentation, classhare
-- FEATURES --
★ Challenge yourself and familiarize with different questions and problems. It has three quiz modes;
- Normal Mode - default, without time limit.
- Timed Mode - with time pressure.
- Vitali-3 - accumulate scores by preventing three mistakes.
★ Easy Swipe Visual Aids / Mnemonics (with pinch-to-zoom feature for small devices)
★ NEW!!! Swipe and Slideshow for flashcards
★ With 6 color-themes to choose
Our full version includes:
•1700+ meticulously crafted NCLEX Questions with rationales and pictures
•350 pharmacology questions
•Content based on past NCLEX questions
•The most comprehensive list of NCLEX mnemonics on the market
•Detailed test taking and study strategies
•In depth statistics that display your strengths and weaknesses
•Built in timer so you know how long you are taking per question
•Retina display graphics
NCLEX RN Mastery is a great resource for nursing school as well! Students can use the app while in the early years of nursing school to better their overall knowledge. Many nursing students have contacted us to tell us they use it for several different classes. Plus, it's never too early to start prepping for the NCLEX.
We are nursing professionals, not a publishing company. We are here for you and love talking with students.
Our Customer Success Team is available from 9am to 9pm, Monday - Friday (except on major holidays).
Please contact us if you have any questions, suggestions, or comments—email@example.com, (319) 440-7211
Can you help us?
We appreciate your feedback and reviews, please reach out to us and let us know what you think!
New, sleek user interface and experience
You are now able to create an account which will soon allow for syncing across multiple devices.
New content added.
•Ace the nursing boards test or just get help in school or with ATI tests by using the NCLEX Mastery exam preparation app, review flashcards and practice questions along with quiz questions
•Before, during or after school, study for your nursing boards with the best preparation system, featuring flashcards, a study guide and quiz questions
•Prep for school or guide your study for the biggest test in your nursing life with the best test prep and practice exam review guide
•Study well for your ATI exam and LRN nursing boards with over 1700 practice exam and quiz questions, as well as flashcards
•Improve your preparation and review all nursing practice and quiz questions which will help you pass your Nursing boards and ATI exams
•Quiz and practice exam questions, flashcards, review etc. all in one mobile app to ace your nursing boards and ATI test
•The nursing school review and preparation material with flashcards and a study guide that can help you prep for your nursing boards and ATI test
•The most exhaustive test preparation and nursing guide includes test prep material with more than 1700 flashcards and questions that can help you ace the nursing boards and perform better in school
The myFSU Mobile app makes it easy to connect with resources across Florida State University by merging several popular Florida State apps in one, at-your-fingertips location. New modules and features include:
• Buses – track the real-time locations of Seminole Express buses across campus and locate nearby buses
• FSU Tranz – see the availability of parking spaces in campus parking garages
• Laundry View – find available laundry machines across campus and check on your own laundry timers
• Alerts – access up-to-the-minute campus emergency information
• FSU Bookstore – link to the FSU Bookstore mobile website to shop for books, apparel and more
• Follow Us – access quick links to your favorite Florida State social media sites
• And more! – scan a list of official Florida State mobile apps for quick download and check out the updated campus map
「 県 名 」エリア・・・表示したい県名を選択します。
「 県 名 」エリア・・・県名が表示されます。
「 地 図 」エリア・・・県の場所が表示されます。
「 つ ぎ 」ボタン・・・次の元素番号に移動します。
「 ま え 」ボタン・・・前の元素番号に移動します
Use FIU Mobile to stay-in-the-loop with the latest campus news, watch videos from recent campus events, check grades and access course content, and even browse the course catalog! It’s FIU in the palm of your hand!
Maps: Search campus buildings by name, pinpoint them on the map, and see their location relative to your own.
Courses: Browse and search courses for current and future terms, see course descriptions, times, locations, and availability, and even contact the instructor directly from within the app.
Learn: Get instant access to all of your Blackboard Learn™ course content on the go. Check grades, post to discussion forums, view important class announcements, read and download assignments, upload content and more.
Athletics: Follow FIU sports news, schedules, and scores for your favorite Roary teams with the athletics app.
Events: Find and keep track of a wide range of FIU activities, from concerts and art exhibits to lectures and athletics. Browse events by name, subject, date or location.
News: Keep up with all the happenings on and off campus with news from a variety of sources including content from http://news.fiu.edu
Library: Easily find library resources including location and call number, and even see current availability.
Videos: Access all of FIU’s video content in one easy-to-view place.
Get Help: Get access to important numbers and information when you need them. Call to report an emergency or get information from the FIU Emergency Information Hotline.
- Today's Devotions (audio, text): A short devotion delivered each weekday based on a part of God's Word to inspire, encourage and inform
- Through the Bible in 3 Years (audio, text): A Bible reading divided into smaller sections across a 3 year schedule
- WELSTech Podcast (audio, video, show notes): A weekly show featuring tech news, tips and conversation related to ministry
- WELS Radio (audio): Five channels of music from WELS musicians including Seasonal, Contemporary, Instrumental, Traditional, and Children.
- Military Devotions (audio): Weekly devotions developed specifically for our servicemen and women
- Q & A (text): A popular feature of WELS.net that takes faith-related questions and provides answers based on Scripture
- WELS Connection and other short videos (video): The monthly news show highlighting work being done in the WELS and by WELS members
- Together Newsletter (text): The bi-monthly informtion newsletter of the WELS
- WELS Call Report (text): The bi-monthly reporting of pastor, teacher and staff minister calls received, accepted and returned.
- WELS Yearbook: Search for pastors, teachers, staff ministers, churches, schools and preschools.
In addition, most content can be shared via popular social networks like Twitter and Facebook, as well a via email and SMS. Finally location services are now included. You can find a WELS or ELS church via the app based on your current location or by searching a city and state.
Courses Browse and search courses – descriptions, times, locations and availability – and even contact the instructor directly from within the app.
Directory Get in touch with your professor or advisor and add that person directly to your phone's address book.
Events Find and keep track of a wide range of Stark State activities, from student-sponsored events and art exhibits to lectures and training seminars.
News Keep up with all the happenings on and off campus with the latest news and announcements.
Library Easily find library resources and even chat with a librarian.
Images Browse or search campus images; check out scenic shots of Stark State’s campus; save images to your phone or save as a background to show your school pride.
Videos Access videos from recent events all in one easy-to-view place.
Get Help Get access to important numbers and information when you need them. Call to report an emergency instantly through the College’s emergency security line.
And more …
Once installed, the app will get you quickly to the UNF website and access all your favorite links. At the same time, you can read all the latest news about UNF from our press releases, media hits, Osprey Update or the Alumni Journal.
UNF Mobile also allows you to customize the layout of the module icons in the app. Simply press and hold any icon until they all wiggle, then move any of the icons to a new position (or even to a new page!) as desired , and touch the grid icon at the bottom of the page to return to normal mode.
Directory - Search the public directory for faculty members, staff members, administrators and departments. Place a call, find an office location on the UNF campus and save contact information right to your phone’s address book.
Events - Always know what’s happening at UNF. Browse academic as well as other types of events and quickly add them to your personal calendar.
Maps - Find out where you are and where you need to go.
News - Get the latest UNF news, including campus Alerts, Osprey Update, press releases and media coverage.
Emergency - Quickly access emergency phone numbers.
unf.edu: Find out about UNF, academics, admissions, campus life and more.
Learn – Get instant access to all of your Blackboard Learn™ courses on the go. Check grades, post to discussion forums, view important class announcements, read and download assignments, upload content and more.
Campus Tour Map - A virtual tour of the UNF campus.
Use QC Mobile to find anyone in the directory and get in touch instantly. You keep tabs on QC Knights sports scores, watch videos of campus events, browse the course catalog, and listen to podcasts of popular lectures in iTunes U.
Maps: Search campus buildings by name, pinpoint them on the map, and see their location relative to your own. Plus, and use the Places:
• See the hours of operation of popular spots on campus such as the library, dining halls and athletic facilities.
• Find where you’re going faster by accessing bus routes
Courses: Check out courses for current and future terms, see descriptions, times, locations, and availability, and even contact the instructor directly from within the app.
Athletics: View up-to-date news, schedules, and scores of your favorite Knights team.
Directory: Get in touch with faculty and staff campus-wide and add them directly to your phone's address book and search by department.
Events: Find and keep track of a wide range of QC activities, from concerts and art exhibits to lectures and athletics. Browse events by name, subject, date, or location.
Images: Browse or search images. Check out shots of the Queens College campus and view images from our digital archive. Save images to your phone or save as a background to show your school pride.
Videos: Find all QC videos in one easy-to-view place.
Get Help: Get access to important numbers and information when you need them. Call to report an emergency or get information from the QC Emergency Preparedness 24/7 Contact Information.
News: Stay-in-the-loop with the latest campus news.
Library: Browse the complete library catalog and check item availability.
Tours: Self-guided campus tours.
Blackboard Mobile Learn: Access your course materials anywhere, anytime. Not intended to replace the online version of Blackboard, this app feature complements it with enhancement of key functions that translate best to your mobile device.
QCard: With this app feature you now can conveniently manage from your mobile device the account that powers your QCard purchases.
Evaluate!: Access QC’s online application to evaluate your courses.
QC Shuttle: Quickly access the schedule for QC’s shuttle bus service.
Fin Aid TV: Watch short videos to learn about your options for receiving financial aid.
a. The module displays the message(s) sent via CUNY Alert.
a. This module takes the visitor to the Donate Now page design by the Development Office. It is the public Development website that renders on-the-fly to the device.
a. This module displays, in real time, the following for each OIT Lab:
ii. # of computers available with an ‘as of date and time’
- synchronize data between all your devices
- optimized for phones and tablets
- light and dark theme available
- easily save your lessons, tasks and holidays
- view your timetable as list and as grid
- search in your timetable and tasks
- optional two,three or four week cycle
- one 4x1 widget for each lessons and tasks
- one resizable widget (2x2 minimum) for each
- lock screen widgets for each (Android 4.2)
- notifications for lessons and tomorrows tasks
- automute phone during lesson
- dashclock extension
- Full network access: needed for synchronization
- Receive data from Internet: needed for synchronization
- Find accounts: needed for synchronization
- Read sync settings: needed for synchronization
- Write sync settings: needed for synchronization
- Start at boot: needed for automute and notifications
If the school does not offer any of these sources, you can create your own timetable and can manage your substitutions in the app.
# Different views: Agenda, Day, Week overview and list of substitutions
# Manage multiple user profiles
# Recognition of shared hours (only students and parents)
# Hide subjects
# Custom colour for each subject
# Timetable-Widget: your current lessons on your home screen!
# Create your own timetable with the manual timetable feature
# Manage your todos
# Collect your grades and get an overview for each subject
If you could not find the SchoolApp Widget in the widget list, check if SchoolApp is installed at the internal memory of your phone. If it is stored on the SD-card, android will not show it!
If you have problems with the app or found a bug, please send us a mail with a short description of the bug / problem to firstname.lastname@example.org! We will take care of as soon as possible! Thank you!
* WebUntis works only with an existing user name and password!
So, this app for Nurses and Nursing Students!
You can find a lot of questions from different nursing specialities
Download application and start! test your nursing skills or prepare for your exams, for your nclex, lpn, bsn or msn!
- Fundamentals of Nursing
- Community Health
- Mental Health
- Maternal and Child
- Psychiatric Nursing
Total 180 Questions!!!
The app was developed under the direction of seasoned crime scene investigators from across the nation with dozens of years of combined experience. Additionally, LifeWings Partners, LLC, used over two decades of demonstrated expertise in checklist development for high consequence industries to provide guidance. The newly revised 2013 Crime Scene Investigation: A Guide for Law Enforcement served as a reference for the app checklist definitions. WillowTree Apps, Inc., known for creating award-winning apps across multiple industries, designed the CASE app for iPhone and Android use.
The CASE app provides law enforcement a well-thought-out aid that can systematically guide them through the often chaotic setting of a crime scene while providing smartphone technology needed for documentation. Text, photography, video, and audio are available along with the ability to ascribe date, time, and GPS information. All documentation is for each crime scene is bundled and exported via USB cable to an external device. After 72 hours, all data is deleted automatically from the phone.
For more information about the CASE app, development team, the Forensic Institute for Research and Education (FIRE), or FIRE director Dr. Hugh Berryman, D-ABFA, go to www.csimtsu.com.
This project was supported by Grant No. 2011-DB-BX-0102 awarded by the Bureau of Justice Assistance. The Bureau of Justice Assistance is a component of the Office of Justice Programs, which also includes the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the National Institute of Justice, the Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention, the Office for Victims of Crime, the Community Capacity Development Office, and the Office of Sex Offender Sentencing, Monitoring, Apprehending, Registering, and Tracking. Points of view or opinions in this document are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the official position or policies of the U.S. Department of Justice.
This app is for first responding officers. It is neither intended for nor should be used to replace crime scene processing units. Additionally, all departmental, jurisdictional, and governmental policies and procedures should supersede app checklist procedures.
This application was designed by the MTSU Mobile Development Team. You can learn more about the MTSU Mobile Development Team and official MTSU application at mtsu.edu/mobile. If you have suggestions on how we might make our applications better, please contact our student developers by email at: email@example.com.