Useful The app is simple and useful. Puts most of the resources you may need for getting around at your fingertips.
Browser sized Some places, such as Mail, appear tiny - like it's in browser view and not mobile view. Then I have to zoom in, but the email names are too long and go off the screen. Defeats the purpose of having it on an app.
Really helps especially in the beginning of a semester
Pretty great! This makes keeping up with my class schedule super easy. It's a little slow on the loading side but overall, really useful app.
Great app I have it on both my android and apple products. It would be even better if it could be on your tablet. It's wonderful. I don't have to walk around with a piece of paper with my schedule because it's saved to the homepage. The apple version was different from the android version but it's getting better you can see your grades now but you still don't have the option to save the schedule to your Google Calendar. It's getting to be more user friendly too. The map it feature is better than it was before.
>> Version 3.1.1:
- Android 5.0 Lollipop fixes
- Fixed crashes in Schedule and other features
- Other misc fixes
>> Version 3.1:
- Reduced memory usage of home screen and other app features
- Added Schedule Planner feature---you can now build your schedule from the mobile app!
- Added the ability to view course catalog entries in course lookup
- Updated appearance of sliding menu to better fit Android
- Fixed bugs in academic progress report, about, map, and other features
SSC, Railway, UPSC, CBSE, IBPS, RRB, DSSSB & other Competition Exams Prepretions
UniPlus is designed to make campus life easier. Tons of features available.