Meludia Melody is a fun and progressive music training tool, that is made for professional musicians, as well as total beginners.
Meludia offers a complete program that will allow you to learn how to replay any melody in all music styles.
THE MELUDIA METHOD:
• Used in 162 countries and selected by several Heads of State for nationwide deployments for entire populations (see www.meludia.com)
• Selected and endorsed by the world-renowned Curtis Institute of Music in Philadelphia and used by over one thousand conservatories and music schools worldwide (see www.meludia.com)
• The Meludia mobile app has been developed in collaboration with the El Sistema program
• Award-winning method (Gold Medal and First Prize at the Concours Lépine 2014, Finalist LeWeb 2014 & SXSW 2015)
• Used by leading medical professionals in the field of neurosurgery and neurosciences for its benefits on the human brain and listening skills
• Used and recommended by world-renowned musicians (see www.meludia.com)
• Aggregates the principles of several recognized music learning methods, such as Kodály, Orff, Willems, Dalcroze and Martenot
Based on over a quarter century of research and designed by experts in pedagogy and cognitive learning, Meludia offers a complete program that will allow you to learn how to replay any melody, from classical to electronic music, from jazz to pop rock, from world music to film music. Meludia uses advances in cognitive science, including reinforcement learning and implicit learning and develops pitch identification, musical focus, memory and reaction time.
• Introductory Offer (1 module: Discovery)
• Complete Offer (4 modules: Discovery, Intermediate, Advanced & Expert)