The Meridian Control application from Meridian Audio serves as a graphical control and set-up tool for your Meridian compatible device.
The application searches and connects to Bluetooth® and network controllable devices.
When connected to a device, the application allows you to set up and control many aspects of your Meridian system from your Android device.
Control and set-up options include:
· Meridian source selection and volume control
· Tone controls
· Meridian SpeakerLink control
· Source Lipsync and sensitivity
· Bluetooth device management
· Network configuration
Along with system control, the Meridian Control app provides a feedback display for the connected device; this information includes:
· Device zone name
· Selected source and volume status
· Current audio input
· Input sample-rate
Note: The Meridian Control app is compatible with the following Meridian devices:
- 218 Zone Controller
- 251 Powered Zone Controller
- 271 Digital Theatre Controller
- ID41 Audio Endpoint
- 210 Streamer