FUME is a collection of mini-games that deals with the consequences of smoking and snuff use in an entertaining and interesting way. It is primarily intended for children aged 10–13, but players younger and older than this age group can also have fun with the game. FUME was developed in cooperation with young people, and it is part of a doctoral dissertation study conducted in the University of Turku Department of Nursing Science.
- deals with the impacts of tobacco addiction
- brings up the effects of smoking and snuff use on fitness and health
- explains the environmental consequences of tobacco and snuff waste
- encourages young people to say no to tobacco products
- contains quiz questions about tobacco and snuff