• Send text, voice, picture, and video messages
• Free calls, no hidden fees or ads
• Group calls with 25 people
• Push-to-talk voice messages
Q: Does the other person need to have Talkray installed?
A: Yes, please tell your friends about Talkray.
Q: Can I add people to an ongoing call?
A: Yes! Click the ‘Add Participant’ button.
Q: Does Talkray use voice minutes or texts from my phone’s plan?
A: No, Talkray only uses data to provide free calls and messages.
• Featured worldwide by Google in Staff's Pick! Named "Top Developer" by Google!
• All the emoji you can handle!
• Share privately with your friends.
• Send text, voice messages, pictures and videos, even during a live call!
• Remember the 90’s, when pagers were a thing? Yep, we’re bringing that back.
• Doodle and add effects to photos. Show your artistry!
• Couldn’t answer a group call? No problem, join an ongoing group call with one click.
• See who is speaking - no more confusion about who is talking in a conference (group) call.
• Free international calls and chats to and from anywhere in the world. (Both parties need to install Talkray)
• Push notifications to instantly get your messages
• Ditch SMS, text with Talkray.
Traveling overseas? Take your device with you and call and text US numbers for FREE on WiFi without paying outrageous roaming costs. Call and text for FREE using a WiFi connection or cellular data (3G/4G/LTE).
• Get a FREE unique, local U.S. phone number for your Android device
• Get FREE texting with your device to U.S. phone numbers
• Get FREE inbound calls with your device
• Get up to 20 FREE outbound call minutes per month to U.S. phone numbers (with the option to purchase more minutes as needed)
• Get UNLIMITED, FREE Talkatone-to-Talkatone calls and texts anywhere in the world
* Link your Facebook account and/or your carrier phone number (via SMS) to get additional FREE outbound call minutes each month and virtually unlimited FREE texting and inbound call minutes
• Call and text for FREE using WiFi when you don't have cell coverage
• Stop paying too much for cell minutes and text messages
SPECIAL NOTE TO EXISTING TALKATONE FOR GOOGLE VOICE USERS: Talkatone will continue to support Google Voice users until May 15, 2014. After May 15, 2014 Talkatone users will no longer be able to access Google Voice through Talkatone because Google is discontinuing third party access to Google Voice on that date. We encourage all existing Talkatone for Google Voice users to consider switching to the new Talkatone service, the features of which are described above, prior to May 15, 2014 to ensure a seamless and uninterrupted transition. Happy Talking!
More info: www.talkatone.com
Dersom du ikke har passord til Mine Sider, så får du dette direkte via appen.
I One Call Mine Sider appen kan du blant annet:
- Se oppdatert forbruksoversikt
- Vise samtalespesifikasjoner
- Vise fakturahistorikk
- Endre abonnementstype
- Administrere aktive tjenester
- Bestille nye tilleggstjenester
- Administrere sperringer
- Bestille et nytt SIM-kort
- Vise PIN- og PUK-koder
- Bestille ny telefon
CallFilter provides useful functions such as "blocking unwanted calls" and "SecretCall function" which prevent incoming/outgoing calls from certain numbers.
SecretCall function is free of charge from ver4.0.
For ver3 users who have monthly payment, please cancel your subscription at the below URL.
※You can cancel the subscription through starting up My Apps at Google Play Store.
・Unable to block SMS.
If you receive SMS via Google Hangout, SMS cannot be blocked.
Please do not use Google Hangout to receive SMS.
・Unable to block Incoming calls.
Turn the setting "Disconnect after connected" off.
If you turn it off but still unable to block incoming, please uninstall it.
We think that the operation of apps to block incoming may be restricted by Android upgrades in the future.
If the application does not work due to the OS upgrade, we recommend you to uninstall it.
You can block incoming calls/SMS from specified numbers.
-Specified numbers (partial match with the first digit, rejecting all calls except for numbers registered in the address book)
-Numbers not registered in the telephone directory.
Controllable contents when incoming from specified numbers are received.
-Mute ring tone.
You can hide incoming from the numbers that you wish nobody know.
It protects your privacy by keeping secret the incoming/outgoing call log which you don't want to be opened.
-Delete from the phone log.
Incoming/outgoing log of the specified numbers can be automatically deleted from the phone standard log. You can see the log at the SecretCall window.
-Automatic delete missed call icons on the status bar.
-Switch blocking/receiving incoming or mute.
Change the settings to fit the situation.
-You can hide SecretCall function.
SecretCall is protected by a pass code.
Please visit our website for more details.
There are some restrictions with some models.
Android is customized by each device maker. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the operation with all models/all versions.
Basically we will not support each model individually.
If blocking incoming is not properly functioned, turn the option "disconnect after connected" off at the CallFilter settings window.
After changing the settings, if it is still not working, please uninstall it.
There are some models which unable to delete SMS automatically from the phone standard log.
It is confirmed if you turn "Disconnect after connected" on, the operation dose not work properly.
Please turn "Disconnect after connected" off.
It is confirmed if you turn "Disconnect after connected" on, the operation does not work properly with Android 4.2 and above.
Please turn "Disconnect after connected" off.
CallFilter is a trademark of Telemarks Co. Ltd.
Call Log + is a call log launcher app for Contacts+ - a free ‘all in one’ contacts, dialer & call log app.
★ Beautiful call log design
★ Filter your call log by incoming / outgoing / missed calls
★ Call confirmation for outgoing calls from call log
★ Integrated contacts, dialer and messages list (swipe left/right)
★ Light / Dark themes
★ Text messaging
★ Auto pictures and birthdays sync with Facebook
★ Birthdays reminders
★ Quick call - press and hold a number or picture to call a contact
★ Coming soon - Speed dial !
We’re always happy to get your feedback and answer any questions at: email@example.com
Rates are charged per minute, with no connection fee. Example rates as of August 16, 2012:
• Call to India only 1.89 cents per minute
• Call to Pakistan landline only 7.9 cents per minute
• Call to Tanzania only 18.5 cents per minute
• Call to Cuba only 69.9 cents per minute
View all rates at www.keku.com/rates.aspx
Calling is simple. Select a contact, tap the phone number, and choose to call with a Local Number (using your minutes) or with the Internet (using your data plan or WiFi).¹ You can call with the Internet from any country. The Local Number option is available for customers in 40 countries, listed below.
After downloading our app, follow these simple steps:
1. Press ‘Start.’
2. Call straight from your contact list! When you make your first call, you’ll be asked to enter your phone number. We’ll call you with a PIN. This is to verify your account. Use your phone and PIN to login to the app or www.keku.com.
Already a KeKu customer:
1. Press ‘Login’ and enter your KeKu login email address and password.
2. Call straight from your contact list! When you make your first call, you’ll be asked to enter your phone number. If we haven’t already verified your account, we will call you with a PIN.
You can add credit by selecting My Account > Add credit in the app, or by logging in to www.keku.com with your phone number and 4 digit PIN.
Local Numbers are available in the following countries: Argentina, Austria, Australia, Bahrain, Belgium, Bulgaria, Brazil, Canada, Czech Republic, Croatia, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Israel, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Lithuania, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States of America.
Internet calls are available from all the above countries plus Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua, Armenia, Aruba, Bahamas, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia, Botswana, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Columbia, Congo, Costa Rica, Cuba, Cyprus, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Ecuador, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Luxembourg, Macau, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mali, Monaco, Mongolia, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Panama, Paraguay, Philippines, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Sierra Leone, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Syria, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
Some countries and telecom providers have regulations blocking outgoing VoIP calls. You may have difficulty using our app with Belize Telecommunications Limited, Brasil Telecom, Cable & Wireless, Guyana, Kuwait, UAE, U.S.A. (some), Malaysia (some), Oman Telecommunications Company, Pakistan (some), Panama, Qatar (some), Shanghai Telecom, and Telmex.
KeKu is a communications service brought to you by StanaCard, LLC. Headquartered in NYC, we connect people around the world with affordable, high-quality and convenient calling solutions.
¹Carrier data fees may apply.
skype messenger sms tango viber message domestic calling millitalk
Free HD Voice and Video Calls between Android and other platforms
Turn your Android Tablet into a Phone!
TextMe is a cross-platform messaging application that allows you to send text messages (real sms) to any phone number in United States, Canada, Mexico and 100 countries in the World for FREE. Also, if your friends install the app as well, you will be able to do a lot more with them, including FREE CALLS and FREE VIDEO CALLS between Android and other platforms. So Sign up, share TextMe with your friends and start a call or a video chat for free. Of course, you can also text them for free!
What makes TextMe different? With TextMe you and your friends can:
- Send Texts (real SMS messages) to any number in the United States, Canada, Mexico and more than 40 countries worldwide FOR FREE from your Android Phone or Android Tablet
- Send Texts (real SMS messages) to more than 100 countries using your credits.
- Enjoy Free HD Voice and Video Calls to other TextMe users
- Watch videos to earn free calling minutes to any phone number in the United States , Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Australia, China, Pakistan, Philippines, India, France, Germany, UK, Turkey and many others (1)
- Get your own TextMe phone number, receive and send SMS messages from your TextMe number and place and receive calls from your TextMe phone number
- Easily find your Facebook friends on TextMe and Chat, Call and Video Chat with them for free
- Send and Receive large pictures & videos from Android to any device
- Send your Dropbox photos and videos via sms directly from TextMe
- Super easy video messaging
- Enjoy group texting features with text, photos and videos
- Earn free rewards just by using the application (Pocket Change)
- Get notified when your message is delivered and read by your friend
- Receive your TextMe messages on Google Glass and Pebble watch
- Login with Google +
Other goodies that come with TextMe:
- Overall speed and performance of the app
- Super simple sign up
- Push Notifications for new messages: never miss an important text!
- Free Voice messages
(1) Countries that can be called from TextMe include: Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, France, Germany, Guatemala, Guyana, Honduras, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Surinam, Sweden, Switzerland, Trinidad & Tobago, Turkey, UK, Uruguay, Venezuela
* Limitations apply:
- Offer limited to US and Canada based users
- Calls to some carriers or some territories within the 20 countries may not be included in this offer
- Subject to TextMe's Terms and Conditions
-Supports Phone, SMS, WhatsApp and custom Apps (e.g. Facebook Messenger)
-Uses default TTS engine and language pack. Please ensure that "voice data" in Text-to-speech settings is installed
-Configurable format of spoken caller id (first name, display name, ...)
-Certain contacts can be disabled or a custom name can be defined
-Speech volume can be configured relative to ring tone volume
-Test mode to simulate incoming calls and messages
-Mute speech by flipping the phone
-Configurable number of times it repeats the caller id
★ We have been chosen by Google as one of the best apps of 2013!
★ Backed up by more than 2 Million downloads in the free version.
★ New functions to control the TOTAL usage of your plan (calls, sms and data). Configurable to control plans of many carriers such as: Plan Telcel, Movistar, Iusacell, Unefon, Comcel, Tigo, Claro and more.
Functions for the free numbers:
✔ Auto hang up.
✔ Auto redial.
✔ Configure alert times based on each contact.
✔ Configure vibration alert.
✔ Configure sound alert.
✔ Fast dial from the app.
✔ Status bar notifications.
✔ Configure the days the application is enabled.
Functions to control your plan:
✔ MEXICO, COLOMBIA. Intelligent Caller ID (company, city and type)
✔ Real time plan usage.
✔ Set up alarms for the usage of your plan.
✔ Display statistics of your plan.
✔ Exclude free numbers in calls and sms from statistics.
✔ Widgets. (PRO Version)
✔ Export Data Plan Register to Excel.
✔ Data Usage 3G, 4G
- The app is ideal to limit a call by cutting/hangup when a certain time has elapsed.
In the following page you can find information about these features and how to configure them:
To contact us please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (only english).
Why Use Rebtel?
• Super cheap calls and texts to over 100 countries.
• Free calls and texts to more than 20 million Rebtel users.
• No commitment - your first call is free
• If you have poor reception while using Wi-Fi / 3G, use our innovative Keep Talking feature to switch seamlessly to your regular operator network at no extra charge.
Operator charges may apply for the local part of the call and/or your cellular data connection.
Raises up a confirm dialog on any calls. Number, photo and contact name on it help your decision.
*Russian support (Thanks to rvs2008)
*German support (Thanks to Lars)
FOR 1.6 USERS: v1.2.1 only available from http://nanabit.net/a
conflicts with Google Voice
Video Calling - Be Free to Communicate. Video Call and Voice call to anyone, anywhere with friends.
Want to video call your Facebook friends?
The Open Market Seen application lets you make high quality video and voice calls over Wi-Fi or 2G/3G to your Facebook friends and groups.
Lets help you :-
* Make HD video or Audio voice calls without using cellular voice charges
* Call any Facebook friends or groups worldwide
Making a call is simple — just log in to your Facebook account.
Download now and enjoy!
Note: We are asking only facebook login and basic info which are useful to connect with your friends via the apps. We are ensure that these data are private and confidential.
TAG: Video calling, Chat FREE, Audio call Free
1. Record your calls automatically while calling.
2. Organize your records. You can view all your calls with options like by list by time, group by names or group by dates.
3. You can play back, or save your call to mp3 files on your SD card.
4. It’s FREE!
Note: this app might not be able to record calls on Android 4.0.3, if your phone is Android 4.0.3, please update it to the newest version (4.1 or higher)
This app might not be working when you are using other apps to record something, such as wechat, LINE: Free Calls & Messages, voice recorder, you could try turn on the "compatible mode" in this app to fix this problem.
voice recorder phone recorder communication tools call logs call history
You can either block any number from your contacts list, calls, and messages logs, or add unwanted number manually.
Numbers from the blacklist are blocked quietly and without any signs of a call. Whatever you do, you will not be distracted by phone calls or SMS.
Calls Blacklist saves all blocked calls and SMS in a journal. Don't worry, you will never lose any important call or message.
This call blocker also boasts some convenient setting options, such as the ability to block private numbers, or to disable notifications.
- Numbers blacklist (blocking incoming calls and SMS)
- Blocked calls and SMS journal
- Blocking anonymous (private) numbers
- Blocking all incoming calls
- Blocking all incoming SMS
- Notification of blocked calls and SMS (can be disabled in the settings)
- Password protection
- robust call blocker
- works on all devices
- easy to use
- lightweight and robust
- does not consume memory or CPU resources
And it's totally FREE!
If you have any questions about the program, please let us know by e-mail: email@example.com
More from developer
Get your messages how and where you choose. Users can set notification preferences for each Group that contacts them from within the app.
Wish you could send a reminder for your recipients’ calendars? No problem! Simply use the calendar integration feature and your recipients can add the calendar item right from within their message .
Mom always said it was nice to share… Distribution isn’t limited to calls, texts and emails… My Call Now gives users the power to share with push notifications. Need to get your message out online, too? Post to Facebook and Twitter from the app. Simply decide when the message is sent whether you’d like your recipients to share!
Requires WiFi or data plan for internet access.