Wow - almost everything is here for helping with live sound. Well presented and good help info.
So many useful tools here. Pretty much any conversion you would ever need to do, this will now do the heavy lifting.
Basic and fast. :)
Nice Very useful
This app says it needs access to my camera. Why? Tried to contact the developer via "Feedback", but there seems to be a problem with his email verification system that proves I am not a robot. I followed the instructions, but it just sent another verification email.
Great app for sound engineering
- UI improvements
- Minor bug fix (ceiling speaker calculator buttons)
- Backdoor link to old Powersoft limiter calculator in main menu info ("i") page
- Equivalent frequency (Time » Distance calculator) and time (Frequency » λ calculator) are shown
- TAP tempo feature in BPM calculator, can be linked to BPM results
- Operational and UI improvements
Measure noise & sound level with precise decibel reader & sound meter/detector
Oscope is an Oscilloscope that displays audio waves taken from your microphone.